• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scarlet Horn - Discussion Thread

People appreciete the smallest things, like getting on the bus or train just before it departs. Awesomeness is also what people like.

Like powerful sorcerers exploding when they die and a new vocation or two, like necromancers focusing on tricky spells rather than pure spell power, like cheating death, cursing enemy by ritual which includes suicide. Speech disabling enemies, absorb players by wounding them fatally and gain power. Having the ability to turn allies or yourself into powerful beings, like werewolves. Using tools of necromancy like a sword which with every fatal blow turns it's victims into creatures of the undead. Using death and poison as main elements. And new creative spells and shit.

Like something I'd like to have is my own farm, I'd be so happy if I could buy a piece of land with a house and a farm where I would work everyday. Plow the lands, collect apples, carrots, strawberries, everything I want to! I would cut the grass and make it beautiful, I would plant trees, get furniture, have some chairs so you can sit the sun. And I would grill and cook and invite guests.
I'd like to have wolly sheep, cute little cats, loyal dogs, a pack of deers, boars, pigs, rabbits, skunks, badgers, hamsters, squirrels, every animal I love:wub:

Then I wanna kill them all

Idd.. XD What the hell man? sometimes u come with great ideas sometimes ur just wierd XD perhaps u should play the game "real life" and go buy yourself a farm instead if you are looking for theese experiences xD

Thanks. I even used to work on a OT of my own with RL friends years ago and I wrote down a lot of ideas on a block

I'm not that bad though :( I just happen to deviate from the norm of being totally serious and having limited imagination

Back