• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching a Co-Mapper

skywalker16

Reaction score
I am searching a Co-Mapper for my project. Like the name says i just need a help mapper to do the last parts of the map. Most of the map is already done, and i think it just needs some ideas for spawns/quests and may some revamps.

Server informations: low rates, customized RPG, very detaild map (100% custom), dedicated serv... (ask for more if u want)

Required:
-Personal Informatons about you (i think u know what i mean...)
-Good experience with mapping (i map very detailed and so should you do it!)
-being activ (at least till the end of Sept. when the official rising is...)
-Ideas for mapping / be creative
-be able to work in team with other people
-AND MOST OF ALL !!!BE SERIOUS!!! (i dont need ppl who only want gm, quit after few days/weeks, are lazy to work, are inactiv, work on other projects)

If your interessted pm me or leave a post.

18 years old, argentina, speak 4 languages, mapped for a lot of ot's which are now one of the bests... Idk, i'm looking for something serious too, i won't tell you my ideas through here, add me on msn, [email protected]

Back