• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching for an experienced mapper

TGYoshi

In space
Reaction score
Finished

Because I'm going to resume an OT (read: "an"), there is some mapping work to be done!

To start with some straight facts about the OT:
- It should become a heavily (yes, heavily) edited Evolutions server. My plan is to start with a totally new city, nothing with evolutions there - but the spawns can stay as they are to begin with. Later this can change.
- Experience will be around 100x, probably staged.
- Client version 8.7 will be used (with mounts etc. of course).
- Scripting will be done by myself, both Lua and PHP.
Ehh can't think of more right now, just ask if you need to know more.

Requirements as mapper:
- You must have quite some experience, especially at city mapping (I've started with some weird mountain-city, I'll show it if you're interested).
- I expect you don't need any help from my at mapping itself, questions about my opinion isn't a problem of course. Just no questions about how to map.
- I hope you can act a bit normal in-game, you will probably get GM/CM in-game as I'm currently alone in doing everything.
- You must be able to talk understandable English.
- MSN is used to contact each other.

If you want to apply, post a reply with the following things inside:
- Screenshots of your work, or your mapping topic it's link (if you don't know how to make them, don't think about applying here, sorry).
- Some text with some information about yourself. Just think of something yourself XD.

Cheers,

TGYoshi

Last edited:
This post doesn't have anything with topic to do but anyways:
are you leaving your other projects or?

This post doesn't have anything with topic to do but anyways:
are you leaving your other projects or?

Depends, the most stuff is quite done but I'll not leave the rest behind.
Got enough time to do everything, just the mapping takes way too long :p.

For now the (only) city is the most important thing. If the city is done, it's fine for some time, but I'd prefer more getting done.

Back