• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for mapper and community manager

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Searching for a fairly experienced mapper and cm to add to the team for Valor Online. The server is currently online and updating constantly so looking for someone who is pretty active.

[Mapper]:
The server is a 10.98 evolution based map, with a lot of modifications. You can expect to have a lot of creative freedom and will be working on anything from spawns to quests to cities. But must have experience and can take your time to create quality maps.

[Community Manager]:
Looking for someone who can promote the server, including working with the players to come up with fun new content, and to make the current content better. Also creating advertisement content and actively posting new pictures/gifs/videos on otland, so it is needed to have some graphical design and advertisement skills.

Please leave some information about yourself including your previous jobs or some of your mapping pieces.

Last edited:
Do you pay for mapping?
If you're committed enough and your work is good, I can pay a percentage of what the server makes. Which would ofc have to be negotiated.

Still looking for both positions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well your website...i dont even know. Could be my browser but I tried 2 browsers.

Screenshot
First I've ever heard of an issue like this, and have had lots of players join. It's a znote based website too which is an often used ACC, I would try using CTRL + F5 to refresh without cache.

I’m down to be a CM. I have more experience as a GM on other servers but I’m no stranger to advertising and reaching out to the public and community, which is what I do every week at my job. Lmk if you still need one.

Thanks,
Zero

Not looking for any GM positions as we already have 4 higher level staff members but still looking for an advertiser and experienced mapper. Pm me!

Back