• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching for someone to host my real map

Do you like to see that server online?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

AIMSHOT

Reaction score
Hello guys,
first of all my name is Diana from ***** i wont say my country

i just joined otland today many friends told me here's many ppls help eachothers and i like what did he said and i always fixing bugs from here but today i create my account to search for any hoster he can host my otserver for free he got 60% from donation and 40% mine and he should accept my rules too

Rules:-
He should accept my team first of all,
We should be friends to accept the Server,
I have to get Password / Username of host
My 40% from donation i'll try to get adverst to the server
Hoster will be administrator

Thats all,

Donation items:-
There's no donation items in our server only custom items not pay2win server

Events:-
I'd like to say u can get our custom items from events and crystal coins with some event tokens

Futures event token:-
Soon i'll work at Event token Npc that can change event token for points so you dont have to care about items

Free points From levels:-
You can get 15 point as reward At Level 250
Another rewards from events

What about Tfs / Exp stages??!
Iam Always working on tfs 0.4 Cast system will be added soon affter server up
Exp stages?! maybe if theres ppls agree with me i'd like to make the exp medium so its wont be easy or hard same time

Vocations:-
Is Blanced 100% Like real tibia
Custom spells

Some picutres from the server,

Temple<==>
0RMeRDH.png

Events , Quests , Games , Extra houses <==>
ozXDgj1.jpg

BUMP!

Last edited by a moderator:
you want someone to pay around 30 euros for a dedicated server, only to get 60% of donations, setting aside that their are NO donation items, only custom items... I HIGHLY doubt someone will waste money on this:( Not to mention that there are around 70 rl maps on otservlist XD

you want someone to pay around 30 euros for a dedicated server, only to get 60% of donations, setting aside that their are NO donation items, only custom items... I HIGHLY doubt someone will waste money on this:( Not to mention that there are around 70 rl maps on otservlist XD

Thanks for care,
But i dont see theres someone got like my server?? i mean theres many ots got donation items
sure theres will be donate from players because we will put items like [dwarven legs , blue legs , maa , underworld robe]..etc
and i would like to say theres will be donation boots / Donation weapons / Event tokens / Vip medal to entra our vip spawns and more houses :)

But still why should we choose this server over the other 70 that aready exist?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that your server is trash, it's actually nice to see that you invested time in making it instead of the download'n'run that many do.
However, what does your server have to offer what the other 70 can't?

First they are all real maps, so we are playing the same map all over again. Then I expect the same 4 vocations, if it's 8,60 then half server are zombies already. There are some events to keep people do something while bored and of course a shop, because what is a RL map without a shop system?

If you make an awesome advertising you'll get many players at the start. But if there is nothing new, unique or exciting to keep people playing and interested in your server, then I doubt that it will last more than 2 weeks, which is why many RL maps fail anyway and I don't see this one as any different.
There are over 70 RL map servers that you're competing against and if you noticed, only few are successful, the rest keep reseting every few months. There are many better options when looking for a long term server.

Simply rent a vps for 7 days and launch it :p You will then see wheter its worth getting a dedicated or perhaps sticking to a vps or even shutting down the project.

But still why should we choose this server over the other 70 that aready exist?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that your server is trash, it's actually nice to see that you invested time in making it instead of the download'n'run that many do.
However, what does your server have to offer what the other 70 can't?

First they are all real maps, so we are playing the same map all over again. Then I expect the same 4 vocations, if it's 8,60 then half server are zombies already. There are some events to keep people do something while bored and of course a shop, because what is a RL map without a shop system?

If you make an awesome advertising you'll get many players at the start. But if there is nothing new, unique or exciting to keep people playing and interested in your server, then I doubt that it will last more than 2 weeks, which is why many RL maps fail anyway and I don't see this one as any different.
There are over 70 RL map servers that you're competing against and if you noticed, only few are successful, the rest keep reseting every few months. There are many better options when looking for a long term server.

Thanks but i think real map will be better then evo?
i can edit unique evolution server easy :D

Everything depends on what kind of server you're making and how much time you invest in it. About the evo thing, RL maps are actually easier to edit than evo servers. There are RL maps to download with a lot of content up to version 10.xx. All you have to do is set up a website/shop and run the server. Evos actually take some time to make (unless you're going to download'n'run evos like RL maps).
It's always nice to see something new, was it a low rate RPG or an Orshabaal OT, if done right, it will attract people. Tho truly RPG servers take A LOT of time and people today prefer TP ot's.

i can host ur server

I have replay you.

i will host ur server but i want to do so edit on ur map and we can do 50/50

My server is good and i like that i wont change anything theres many futures comming if the server get online,

Everything depends on what kind of server you're making and how much time you invest in it. About the evo thing, RL maps are actually easier to edit than evo servers. There are RL maps to download with a lot of content up to version 10.xx. All you have to do is set up a website/shop and run the server. Evos actually take some time to make (unless you're going to download'n'run evos like RL maps).
It's always nice to see something new, was it a low rate RPG or an Orshabaal OT, if done right, it will attract people. Tho truly RPG servers take A LOT of time and people today prefer TP ot's.

i already got a evo server i have working on that evo ot like 3 month with my friends,
but i lost the new update of it i can remmaping / Edit it again without any problems i'l think about the evo and another hoster to my evo server
Becouse i wont down my real ot :)

No evo and RPG beats Rl map all the different ways. Evo FTW. <3
i know that evo better then Real maps but i like real maps only for 1 way to keep the players Pvp there and i like to pvp in real ots thats all :D

Back