• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Yourname? David Ericsson
Age?15
Language?Swedish,English,Little polish
Counrty?Sweden
What for servers have you been working on? Rohans-ot (at mapper and gm) and someone of my own and ,warlutions.hopto.org
Why this/these server?Becuse its a good project you are working on and i like your servers and i can much about that i do , and im allways helpfull.
Msn/Skype screenname? [email protected]/davidericsson1
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? there you want me to be!

i wanna be your mapper,Gm

Last edited:
Yourname: Adde
Language:swedish
Counrty:sweden
What for servers have you been working on: on my owne
Why this/these server: I like your rl map :)
Msn/Skype screenname:Blatten4 skype dont have msn :)
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: Masiyah.se :) idk U can look and se :) I am Nice to all who play :)

Yourname?Mohamed
Age?16
Language?Arabic,English,some frensh,some br
Counrty?Egypt
What for servers have you been working on?real-map.net, i was a senior tutor there.
Why this/these server?Because its real map , i have knownledge of rl tibia , i have been playing tibia for 7 years.
Msn/Skype [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Masiyah.se , My skill is mapping , i have been mapping for 2 years , add me on msn so i can show u my work. :)

Yourname? Guido
Age? 15
Language? Dutch,English
Counrty? The Netherlands
What for servers have you been working on? Ustrike,Forsaken,Flammingsvet
Why this/these server? because there are nice guys playing and i will do what goods for a server
I am mapper since 4-5 years

i wanne be your mapper or gm

Msn/Skype screenname? msn:[email protected]/Skype:guido0nline
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? forgottenl.se because its a really nice map and I would like to help improve it

Yourname: TehRetard
Language: Swedish, English
What for servers have you been working on: Adaria/Zamera (as a Gamemaster and graphic designer), Zantera (as a graphic designer)
Why this/these server: Looks like a server with potential, and I want to help you make this server by designing stuff for you and help you with other Gamemaster related stuff.
Msn/Skype screenname: I'll send that in a PM later.
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: I don't really understand this question..

Yourname: TehRetard
Language: Swedish, English
What for servers have you been working on: Adaria/Zamera (as a Gamemaster and graphic designer), Zantera (as a graphic designer)
Why this/these server: Looks like a server with potential, and I want to help you make this server by designing stuff for you and help you with other Gamemaster related stuff.
Msn/Skype screenname: I'll send that in a PM later.
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: I don't really understand this question..
Did you realise this is not 'a' server aplication thread? :D

Name:
Martin
How long have you been GM?
I have never been gm
Language?
english,polish,swedish,japanese,chinese,portuguese,german,spanish,french
What for servers have you been gms on?

Why this server?
I have never been a GM and i dont play tibiak

rohan, ur hiring GMs?? i thought u wanted scripters and that shit ! cuz i would gladly sign back up as a GM lol

btw, u forgot to update masiyah's record, its 680 :p

Last edited:
PHP Code:

Yourname? Benjamin
Age? 15
Language? swedish, english, turkish
Counrty? Sweden
What for servers have you been working on? Spiderot, evolera and vapus.
Why this/these server? I love Masiyah.se and its a greate server, allthough Gms are not allways online for players to reatch out if anything strange happens. im almost online 4 h - day :)
Msn/Skype screenname? Skype: Benjibroow1
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
Masiyah.se, rocks. And im good of taking orders.

rohan, ur hiring GMs?? i thought u wanted scripters and that shit ! cuz i would gladly sign back up as a GM lol

btw, u forgot to update masiyah's record, its 680 :p

>Scripters
>yfw he has cykofap

Back
Top Bottom