• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Secura] Life of EvoSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep posting. Would be awesome to check the thread in a month or so.

Ye, pacc tomorrow as I recently said! Though I'm going Desert Quest before buying pacc, then I'm going larvas and getting mostahh cash!

When your done hunting larvas. split the money in 2. and bank transfer them to your bank character which is my character ;D

Nehh, don't think so dude ;]

Anyway, updated my skills and eq:
bEmjI.png

Dunno if there's such a big change but.. enjoy.

I actually played Secura for a Quite a while. (not really anymore, might be premmy still tho!) Ill see if i got any extra stuff left tho

I do still have premium, feel free to PM me on here or ingame if im actually on lol

bradq.png

Last edited:
If you may you can send them to Danarm. I'm not afraid to give my name "mr EvoSoft."

Why shud anyone be scared to give his name out?
Its not like cipsoft is banning people from OTland lol

Fairywintah, that's because I don't want some randoms to PM me ingame and like ask for stuffs, if I get higher level and nicer items..
Though level 20 now and earned 10k on the Desert Quest.
dUwkO.png

I stopped lvling for a while and sold/bought stuffs, so here I am with 30k and this eq:
SmDGS.png

Thanks for all the comments and views, keep it coming!

Edit:
Counted that I've got stuffs to sell which is worth 20k (more or less 1k).
So, then I've got 50k, going to buy Fire Sword (4k) and maybe BoH, Crusader helmet also.. (6k)
Which means that I've got 10k to spend on pots and such.

Fairywintah, that's because I don't want some randoms to PM me ingame and like ask for stuffs, if I get higher level and nicer items..
Though level 20 now and earned 10k on the Desert Quest.
dUwkO.png

I dont think thats going to happen lol
And even if it did, rightclick on the playername and ignore him :p

Gz btw

I have to wait today. and tomorrow i will have 1cc :) had 22 stamina yesterday. just so all you know :)

@Up
I sure will, thanks! :)

@Char
Ye, as you allmight have heard, I got some items from Phardy...
This is what I currently got:
O5Qsu.png

13:47 Naji: Your account balance is 32526 gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back