• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 254 EK [no criminal records]

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
Greetings, I'm selling En Galen Levlare not been playing on it for about 5 months the skills, addons and equipment etc can be seen on the screen shot below. (SoftCores)

I'm only accepting paypal as payment.

egl.jpg

Greetings, I'm selling En Galen Levlare not been playing on it for about 5 months the skills, addons and equipment etc can be seen on the screen shot below. (SoftCores)

egl.jpg

Hmm, paypal isn't smart... But if u want me to send you 200dollars on paypal I'll do it, just don't get mad when I revoke the cash :$

egl.jpg

Good that you don't use Ventrilo...

You get new rkeey withing 5 weeks since getting char ,and you still have almost 2 weeks more to revoke the cash

Back