• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Serious Gamemaster looking for duties

Anima

Foolish
Reaction score
Gamemaster Application

Hello OtLand.

I am currently looking for a server I can be a Gamemaster on. That's why I post this thread. So, here are some basic information about me, because you of course want to know why you should hire me as gamemaster.

My name is Marcel and I am 16 years old. I live in germany and I am still going to school. I speak german (mother tongue) and english for 6 years already. I am not perfect tho, but I am still improving! I play tibia for 4 years now, open tibia for 2. I have been (senior) tutor for 1 year.
In the past, I was mapping for 2 or 3 open tibia servers. 2 never got released and the other one got closed after 2 weeks.
I have also been a forum moderator on Materia, a famous german server that's running for several years now. I had to take care over the forum and the users, watching their behaviours and, if they broke any rule, punish them.

As Gamemaster I can offer you:
  • Ingame support
  • Enforcement of rules
  • Forum support
  • Reporting bugs and other game weaknesses
As Gamemaster, I will stay in the background and only appear if necessary (eg. checking for usage of illegal software). I don't need any special power (eg. teleport, teleport player to me) to enforce the rules.
Now, what I expect from you:
  • A active and fair crew
  • A serious server that's not only running for 1 week
  • Guidelines for me

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you will contact me!
Oh right, via PM please. Then I'll give you my msn address so we can talk in real time.

Best greetings
Anima

Back