• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server crash on start-up

Desolation

Reaction score
pre-info: my server was working, then my computer lagged like crazy(on new years..how nice -_-)...i had to turn it off by the power cord

main info: i am using tfs 2.0(mystic spirit) 8.31 version (update 20)
i start the exe, i get my usual errors from monsters on server(not a problem), then the map starts to load(i get duplicate uid errors due to having 2-3 quest chests of items giving same rewards...also not a problem)...then comes the problem it says map loaded in x seconds, then crashes.

more info: I have not updated my map or other files in the last 2 days :s, and my server has been fine up until now any other info you need i can give

i also get:
Code:
[current time] error: duplicate uid 1234
[current time]>map loaded in x seconds
<crash with nothing else(no warnings, no errors.>
thank you,
Deso

Last edited:
it does not give any errors, i watched it and did not take my eyes off it, this is what it looks like:
Code:
[current time] error: duplicate uid 1234
[current time]>map loaded in x seconds
<crash with nothing else(no warnings, no errors.>
i made a spell that was invalid and all i got was a thing saying an error occurred and it needs to close...never said why...took 10 mins to figure out before...but now i don't know its problem :S

try renaming your spells folder to something else and put an original spell folder of TFS, then try again

doesn't work? post your crash log

i think i might know wats wrong lol i get that sometimes.... ur computer cant handle the server its after loading map

it loading map for like 2 mins and crashes?

ur map must be too big for ur computer to handle it so u could trim the water or w.e and make ur map smaller