• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SERVER CRASH with Items.xml

lord azteck

Reaction score
hi there, (((NOT SOLVED))))!!!!
ok, ive got a problem in feragon online server, the problem is with the doors, Cykotitan said that the problem is in data/actions/scripts/other/doors.LUA i changed it and still don't work,

and i heared that the problem is in items.xml that i need to change them to another new to get the server with experience doors working. i did it, and i got this problem.
*SCREENSHOT*

**Screenshot of the FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:33731, y:31315, z:6] Failed to create item in map editor**

could someone tell me how to fix it? :S thnx!

Last edited:
Well.. The distro is the base your server is running on... You have downloaded Feragon Online wich has ALOT of buggs such as exp doors not working monster bugs etc etc.. Download the latest The Forgotten Server instead from the Downloads board..

No.. Because Feragon has some edited items.xml and scripts and other things so u need to test ur way forward to see what scripts etc work on the new tfs distro..

srry 4 the spamm but i want to repair it fast! plz answer, how can i fix it, in steps ( tutorial 4 newb plz xd)

Back