• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Crash.

Backy

Vivere militare est
Reaction score
Hello i got a problem with crash.

Someone from my players crash my ot.
I got screen's from errors.

Next :

And last :

In second screen this Name of acc is a name of crasher?

How to fix it ? Someone know ?

Mind Reading the second SS? Probb a memory leak in any of your scripts or your CMS, Can even be a server attack, EX: SYN flood if your server don't have that much ram AND don't have any timeout on your web server OR a firewall rule in your server which can take care of them easily....

Resume:
Find what is causing your computer use that much ram without freeing it...

Mind Reading the second SS? Probb a memory leak in any of your scripts or your CMS, Can even be a server attack, EX: SYN flood if your server don't have that much ram AND don't have any timeout on your web server OR firewall rule in your server....

I got 8GB ram, proccesor quad 4x2,33 GHz
Sometimes with 50 players server crash :/

Can i set somes setup in firewall who will help me ?

I got 8GB ram, proccesor quad 4x2,33 GHz
Sometimes with 50 players server crash :/

Can i set somes setup in firewall who will help me ?

I have 8 GB ram too, and when i made some tests (On lan, comparing my old firewall rules with my new ones) my computer ram goes from 3~4 gb ram usage to 9 GBS summing swap in some seconds, So you can try 'top', look at your process and wait till it crash so you can see what program is using that much ram and then ofc fix the problem.....

I have 8 GB ram too, and when i made some tests (On lan, comparing my old firewall rules with my new ones) my computer ram goes from 3~4 gb ram usage to 9 GBS summing swap in some seconds, So you can try 'top', look at your process and wait till it crash so you can see what program is using that much ram and then ofc fix the problem.....

But i got the dedicaited server.
Its maybe a wierd, becouse sometime my TFS use 4GB ram at start.
Dont know why.
Hmm...

Back