• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server error or map error?

nickpoo2

Reaction score
when i start the server everything runs smoothly. when it gets to the map it says duplicating unique id 60001 then it freezes and says windows has to stop this program. i looked at the unique ids and the action ids and i didnt find 60001 on the map. Can anyone help me

Heres a picture on what it says:

serverstop.jpg

Last edited:
If you look for the IDs in remere, use Edit->Find->Find Everything.
Don't use "Find Unique" or "Find Action" cuz that was a little bugged for me ;)

well ya thats wat im thinking to because i deleted all the ids that were duplicated and it stops working when it gets to Real Map by....

well i down sized it 34000 34000 and it still froze up and said windows has to stop running it

Last edited:
You may have the problem that the size of map is over 100Mb, try to cut it down to 96Mb or something by deleting water and shitty places ;)

My suggestion is to use TFS Console instead of the GUI version, I find that the console version is much more stable, and offers more detailed errors.

If anything it should hopefully give you more detailed info before crashing.

now im having another problem its giving me errors on all my npcs but the map works fine. it says (this is just one of the errors it says)

[19/12/2009 22:18:36] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/data\npc\scripts\boat_liberty2.lua
[19/12/2009 22:18:36] cannot open data/npc/scripts/data\npc\scripts\boat_liberty2.lua: No such file or directory

[19/12/2009 22:18:36] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[19/12/2009 22:18:37] data/npc/scripts/default.lua

[19/12/2009 22:18:37] luaGetItemDescriptions(). Item not found

[19/12/2009 22:18:37] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[19/12/2009 22:18:37] data/npc/scripts/default.lua

Its not crashing because of that UNIQUEID, How big is your map? It might be some failure if the map is higher then 95Mb~

Back
Top Bottom