• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Help

Randyf00

Reaction score
I bought a dedicated server and upload the server files and xammp files on the dedicated server. Anyone know how I can run the server on the dedicated server? I trued "Game panel" but they dont support tibia i guess. ANyone please help

If you bought dedicated server, then its same as your local computer, full for your own use ^^

Do same, like you have done on localhost. Install apache, import db, start server, etc :)

Or maybe you're not running windows?

No Im running windows but I run on my computer? Like how do I access the dedicated server?

Last edited:
Where have you bought this server?

In most cases, you should get any details about logging on this server.

On windows, you're logging via remote desktop. Start/all programs/accesories/Communication (I'm not sure how it is on EN windows, coz im running PL version ;p)

Write username, password. And you're on server ^^ It looks same as your local desktop. You can do all there.

Back