• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Reset

Donalbain

Reaction score
the server is going to be reset as soon as a new harddrive arrives (roughly 5 days from this post) Reasons for reset are but are not limited to *keeping around all the old data is clogging the system *people have requested this for a long time *Will make it easier to rebalance vocations and fix certain problems *the server isnt running good at all because of all the Old server files mixed with the fresh ones.. people cant even create accounts right now beacause its all so messed up..

Please do not message me in anger. Please do not ask for free stuff. Please do not ask for free levels. Please do not ask for anything from me. I don't care if you donated yesterday. I don't care if you donate frequently. I don't care if you quit. The server is being reset and you have to start from the beginning. If you want to donate again, you can. Other than that, you have to deal with it. You will not get free stuff just because you donated 2 days ago. No exceptions. NO EXCEPTIONS. Could other GM's do that for you? Maybe, but not me. So don't even ask. I repeat NO EXCEPTIONS. No matter who you are.

I think you SHOULD pay more attention for donators. They GAVE you the money for yor server to keep it online without lags. Now you piss them off.

great way to do buisness.. -_-

yea i know it is.. im collecting information ingame to get the name of donors so i can compensate them and keep them happy.. because i need them to stay so i can pay for this freaking internet..

About this reset...when is it going to happen? According to your post on May the 9th the latest date is today...

Back