• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's thread.

Seylit

OldSchool Player
Reaction score
I have changed the '.jpg' format (sorry 'bout that - I only had .jpg pictures at that time)

Hiho everyone.

I've decided to show my maps on this forum as well. I've got about six months of experience as a mapper - not very long, considering I have only been mapping when I felt like, taking long brakes inbetween different maps. As many of you will be able to deduct form the pieces below, I preffer nature and naturalistic surroundings and ground playing to create better effects instead of using sprites that already exist. I know some of the works have mistakes/missing borders, but it's just an effect of hurry and rush.

Well anyway, here are the maps:

"The Garden of Eden" - map for the second edition of the mapping contest.
2ymyvjd.png

"Holiday Courort" - map for the second edition of the mapping contest.
sncg95.png

A bridge blended into nature.
2u8l9oi.png

Nature in a Japaneese style
34tbn88.png

Map named 'Entrance to the Camelot'. (unfinished!)
2ytzkf4.png

Map named 'Siege Machine'.
2hclykg.png

Tree Hill.
10ftf12.png

Hope you like them.

Regards
Seylit

Last edited:
  • First ones nice! But a tad cluttered, and far to many grounds used.
  • Second one, The house is awesome! :D
  • Third Picture looks nice, those bamboo poles don't fit in however and the bridge looks a bit out of place.
  • Fourth, Again its really nice, just too many grounds used. :D

Keep it up though, really good.

~ Refresh

Another map form me. It's unfinished, but I don't think it ever will be - it was intended for a mapping contest which I was unable to enter since it was my only screen (out of three required). Well anyway, here it is (Entrance to the Camelot):

2ytzkf4.png

I'm looking forward to your comments! There is one more map awaiting.

Regards
Seylit

Very kool! though some of your pics are very crowded, maybe a bit too much detail.

9/10!

I forgot to mention - most of these maps are not made to play, but to 'show off' and that is the reason why I use so many tiles and there is not much space to move about.

Well anyway, I'll try to stop myself from using too many tiles and borders. Thanks for comments!

Regards
Seylit

This was really nice!

10/10, rep+ and a thumb up from me =)

I like last ones, but first screenshots are overspammed.
Maybe it's showoff but my eyes gona blow ;P. Use less grounds like someone said,
and try to make things cleaner, like Neon does, that's cool.

Holy friggin crap! That siege machine is one of the coolest 'n most creative works I've seen on otland, good work man!! Really amazing :D

Back