• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's thread.

really nice but the people in the castle are kinda dumb why dont they just throw an arrow to the ropes so it cant throw it?

Okay then, I have decided to refresh this thread a bit.

I have had a long break in mapping, but inspired by Saraah and her awesome RPG town I chose to start mapping again. However, this time I tried to make an actual RPG map. The effect? Epic failure:

2ag0rqb.png

34phpn5.png

I guess I am a showoff mapper afterall and that's what I will stick to. I have just finished the map shown below, but please don't go harsh on me, especially that I had the long break (about 3 - 4 months?). I have to get used to all that stuff again:

10ftf12.png

Tree hill.

I'm hoping for numerous comments! I will rep everybody posting a constructive comment.

@down
Unfortunately, I won't be able to post any pictures from the in-game view, because I have an internal IP (can't setup a SQL Database) and I don't like taking other people's time (asking them to run it for me). Sorry mate : )

Regards
Sey~

Last edited:
Your town should be complete before you post screenshots of it. I really love all of your old pictures, but some pictures from in-game would be nice too.

Give us moar!!!!

Sincerely,
Leftwing

It looks great. Just use less details & nature it's so confusing just as sentielo said.

This is a small piece of work done for a request. The name is 'Goblin Hill' - couldn't come up with anything original ^^.

30c7s5i.png

I know it's small, but I might work on a bit later on.

Regards
Sey~

Last edited:
I've got so much mapping to do >_< I'll hire you for work? : D

Sounds great, but I don't know if my showoff skills would be suitable for your RPG Map. I mean, that could be just not working together, but it's always worth they try, isn't it? ^^

Regards
Sey~

I am working on an RPG Map for my own project. If you honour me with some comments, I will post a couple of in-game screenshots.

Regards
Sey~

Back