• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

Yeah I did it all, everything is filled out:
$config['donations']['paypal'] = array('Mail' => 'mypaypal', 'Points' => 500, 'Product' => 'Donation to Thundercraft', 'Money' => 'EUR', 'Amount' => 5);

I'm trying it out on the paypal sandbox :p so not needed to, (yes I changed the url to sandbox.paypal.com/blablalblabla)

Sorry for this but i can't edit my post...

How I can set to items go in the ammunition slot ?
But I can have a backpack in the backpack's slot, and in the ammunition's slot too '-'

Thanks
²

Can someone help me?
I'm realy needing it.

Thanks

the change name works, but u cant add spaces I.E. you can't put The pro only thepro

Not Found

The requested URL /p/v/gifts was not found on this server.

:/?

for some reason it won't send the items to the characters on the server.....

I got it all working only thing is the time that it take for the items to be applied to the character take like 3-5 mins.. I don't want it to take that long and I already messed with the interval it didn't do any thing. Why?

If your using the datapack, there is a file called shop.lua it is separate within the login.lua, therefore don't add anything in the login.lua..

Look at the shop.lua and see if it is enabled in the globalevents.xml

yea i figured that out last night i opend my loging and took that shit out.. cuse it was throwing error every where so now it works perfectly.... ty tho

Back