• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop System Full! [Modern AAC]

really nice... if someone buy an item for 100points, and the account has 100points, he get the item and also he loss the 100points. But if he press f5 in the shop site, he will buy the item again and get -100points, and also receive the item, it dont matter if he has enough points or not... lol

really nice... if someone buy an item for 100points, and the account has 100points, he get the item and also he loss the 100points. But if he press f5 in the shop site, he will buy the item again and get -100points, and also receive the item, it dont matter if he has enough points or not... lol

true.

now i have like 50players with -points, and they got free items... dont use this system.....

FIX:

On gifts/gifts.php - line 270:

replace:

PHP:
if ($finish == true) {
							echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 15px; color: #4EBF37; font-weight: bold;">Transaction Succesfull</div><br>';
							if($info['type'] == '4')
							echo '<center>You have changed the name of <b>'.$destination.'</b> to <b>'.$_POST['other_char'].'</b>.</center>';
							elseif($info['type'] == '3')
							echo '<center>You have UnBanned <b>'.$destination.'</b>\'s Account.</center>';
							else
							echo '<center>You have bought <b>'.$info['name'].'</b> and gave to <b>'.$destination.'</b>.</center>';
							echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
							$SQL->query('UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '.($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) - $info['points']).' WHERE name = "'.$_SESSION['name'].'"');
							$SQL->query('INSERT INTO shop_history (`id`, `product`, `session`, `player`, `date`, `processed`) VALUES (NULL, \''.$info['id'].'\',\''.$_SESSION['name'].'\', \''.$destination.'\', \''.time().'\',\''.$processed.'\')');;
							}

with:
PHP:
if ($finish == true) {
								if ($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) < $info['points']) {
									alert('You don\'t have enough points to buy this product (<strong>'.$info['points'].'</strong>)');
									echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts/buy/'.$info['id'].'">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
								}
								else {
																		echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 15px; color: #4EBF37; font-weight: bold;">Transaction Succesfull</div><br>';
									if($info['type'] == '4')
									echo '<center>You have changed the name of <b>'.$destination.'</b> to <b>'.$_POST['other_char'].'</b>.</center>';
									elseif($info['type'] == '3')
									echo '<center>You have UnBanned <b>'.$destination.'</b>\'s Account.</center>';
									else
									echo '<center>You have bought <b>'.$info['name'].'</b> and gave to <b>'.$destination.'</b>.</center>';
									echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
									$SQL->query('UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '.($SHOP->points($_SESSION['name']) - $info['points']).' WHERE name = "'.$_SESSION['name'].'"');
									$SQL->query('INSERT INTO shop_history (`id`, `product`, `session`, `player`, `date`, `processed`) VALUES (NULL, \''.$info['id'].'\',\''.$_SESSION['name'].'\', \''.$destination.'\', \''.time().'\',\''.$processed.'\')');;
								}
							}
							else {
								alert($errors);
								echo '<div align="right"><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/p/v/gifts/buy/'.$info['id'].'">Go Back to Gift Shop</a></div>';
							}

@up
Thanks for fixing it.

@People

People, if you found any bug or error or whatever using this shop system, PM me or report in this thread, don't say things like:
hepy said:
now i have like 50players with -points, and they got free items... dont use this system.....

Crew said:
Dont Use this system

Thanks..
Also, I have to say that this Shop System is mine, I asked Elexonic to post it on this forum

im sorry i was a little bit angry with this situation.. now it works 100% correctly :)

is there a way to disable the shop admin panel?, because i only want to add a few items and then i want to disable it, to prevent a bad use of this..

I have a 8.0 server, e ele não possui a pasta global events.
teria como fazer o shop system funcionar no meu server mesmo assim?

UP:If you server no have glovalevents you players don`t recive items of shop sistem =S

you need server with glovalevent!

could you pass the login script that will replace the global event for me test?

Oiies Elexonic
Ami Me Dise Esto:
errorpud.png

Ya puse todos los archivos dnd van me ayudas?

Back