• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Shopsystem images won't work

snajdan

Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem with my shop, i cant the picutres of the shop offers to show up. how do i do ?

to upload an image, just click edit on your post and then click the "image picture" in the top (it's a yellow sky, with mountain and a moon/sun), then just insert the link of your picture there and it will be shown for us.

??

to upload an image, just click edit on your post and then click the "image picture" in the top (it's a yellow sky, with mountain and a moon/sun), then just insert the link of your picture there and it will be shown for us.
i dont get it ? !!

hahah lol (fail)

do like this :
put a image in
C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images
whit same name as ID that the shop item have
(You can see the ID in mysql)
xbj4hp.jpg

so if you want to add a picture for that shop item
C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images\1.jpg

hahah lol (fail)

do like this :
put a image in
C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images
whit same name as ID that the shop item have
(You can see the ID in mysql)
xbj4hp.jpg

so if you want to add a picture for that shop item
C:\xampp\htdocs\item_images\1.jpg
LoL just tried exactly the thing you said it dosent work. ? :S

You can have a gif image as long as it has .jpg extension. Open it and 'save as' with the image_number.jpg name

Back