• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Simple Q. to Mark/Tala~

I had to exp here without help too, stoped playing lunarforce some weeks ago, but if this transfers bring more players to lunarforce, im ok with that, i came to lunarforce to battle, I dont care if 50% of the enemy team is more high level then me, or if the top exp of lunarforce came from shadowscore... the only thing I want is some battles in lunarforce.

The only problem with starting polls is that it won't just be the players of lunarforce voicing their opinions. I for one am 100% against transfers. Why should other ppl get to transfer chars here when I had to lvl here with lower xp rates, lower loot rates, lower ml rates?

1. You can lvl here faster than on ShadowCores (because of the low rate of players playing here and empty of ppl spawns)
2. If it will be possible to transfer the character from ShadoCores: an 350 lvl on ShadowCores will be only ~300 lvl here, when only 75% of whole experience will be transfered to LunarForce.
3. Magic Level: if there would be possibility to take only 75% of Magic Level from ShadowCores, Mage with 130 Magic Level on ShadowCores would have 97 Magic Level here.

So I don't think it should be the main problem of why you're against transfers.

I can only agree with your expression about loot or loot rate. But I'm sure they will find a way to make it fair.

Last edited:
im m against the transfers but if it did happen, they should change the loot stage asap to balance it out

The only problem with starting polls is that it won't just be the players of lunarforce voicing their opinions. I for one am 100% against transfers. Why should other ppl get to transfer chars here when I had to lvl here with lower xp rates, lower loot rates, lower ml rates?

Agreed.

you should do like a free week to transfer and if you do transfer you can move back in 6 months like global? restrict items to come across like 1 of each item? but with the money i seen earlier on cut it down to 30% of your balance to come across i think its pretty good for prices on lunar atm and you dont really wanna increase it because it will end up like shadowcores and ferumbras hats going for 500kk or whatever itis, i also think what makes people quit is you need a team to play here or you cant play once you get pked your team comes to help and if your solo your like fuck it i aint getting my loot haha (well i am xD) if anyone wants to start a team up on here add my char "the real westie" and il log in every night after i waste my stamina on rl xD

I think one of the bigger problems on Lunarforce is people killing random noobs a tenth of their level and camping depot, killing anyone who leaves.

I think one of the bigger problems on Lunarforce is people killing random noobs a tenth of their level and camping depot, killing anyone who leaves.

I agree 100%

and I suggest you to remove the online list all it does is help randoms go around exivaing everyone online slaughtering everyone to the point where they cant even level and in all seriousness an online list serves no purpose at all

^ haha funny one! well i totally agree, this server sucks now since nobody is playing it

Ardexius... I play rexora 4 months ago, that's advice, dont play rexora... horrible server, terrible administration, I can promess you that, this ot will fall over again in 3 or 4 months... This server had 500 players, dont have events (just fucking "big" open battles", alot bugs in the server, the GOD never help you in anything... in 2 months, this server go of 500 players to 300, then 200, then 100, then 50, then 10... that's why rexora was reseted.

I gotta say tal your idea is perfect apart from the skull system that's the only reason half of us are still dedicated to lunar is because of the fact it's hardcore pvp, but my opinion is transfers from shadow to lunar is a brilliant idea, I personally think it will get alot more players from shadowcores and also most importantly new players but on the otherhand If lunar is gonna have the skull system youll lose 70% of who's online
Thanks, Joe Flow.

We haven't really made a decision yet, but due to the differences in rates we would prefer not allowing character transfers.

However, we have been thinking about:

• Allowing character transfer from ShadowCores to LunarForce for perhaps 25 shop coins, with:
    * Only equipped items
    * 75% of bank balance
    * 75% of experience
    * 33% of skill tries/mana spent
  • Switching to Open-PVP with 10 kills for red skull and 20 kills for black skull

We would appreciate if you could voice your opinions so that we can get an idea of what the current LunarForce players would like. We don't want to make changes that will increase the amount of players on LunarForce at the cost of disappointing the current players on LunarForce.

It is a perfect idea exept for the skull system. Dont make a skull system here... But the rest of your proposals are PERFECT!

Back