• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sir Shutter's latest mapping works!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Thread Rules :-
*No flamming

Hiho, I've started to map abit, I'd like to show you all my work here, I just started to do a giant spider cave, I accept criticism but no flamming please like "you suck.." and such, I just want to know what I am mapping wrong, or doing wrong stuff that shouldn't be in such maps, so let's start showing my work :-

GS Cave!

2hhptvl.png

I'll keep this thread updated with my latest works and Improvments depending on the comments, thanks!

Last edited:
I like it, but it could be a little more shaped :)
and more detailed :/
anyway i repped u :)

Thanks, there is a little idea I added, those humans, behind them there are boney wall's looks great, but not very viewed, I think yea, it need's more detail's il update it, I'll keep thinking of more creativity, thanks :)

Didn't like to add more, will be "over-detailed"

hmm well, I'll try adding and tell me what you think..

@Woopie:-

Hmm, more stones, webs? xD.. I'll try

looks alot better than your first except for a couple of bugs.

The first one: Next to the stairs, if you rope up the hole, you will go up 2 floor because of landing on the main part of the stairs.

I dont really mind the stair's coz I wont use it, anyway il be fixing ^^

thanks

The cyclops mountain!

2i97gw.png

Tell me what you guys think of it, and what need's to be improved!

To squary, randomized detailing all over the place. No thinking before doin' and such :eek:

squary? thats not squary and its not randomizing :/

dont just tell me what's bad in it, but tell me what's wrong in it that needs to be fixed

I didn't like it.

1. When taking picture do not zoom out to much.
2. When taking picture, click S and Q.
3. Putting swamp stones with cyc?

It's mossy stones. Why can't they be there?

Back