• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sizaro Semi-Retried from Open Tibia

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
I'm sorry guys, i'm maybe going to quit Open Tibia (again).
I dont have time for my servers, and all my teammebers are fighting. Sorry, nothing happening on the Project, and i'm just bored of looking at all threads all the time.. Waiting waiting..

I hope you like what i am doing, i'm maybe coming back later.

:thumbup:

bye my friends.

I don't 'like' what you are doing, but it's your decision, i hope this is the right decision for you, sizaro.
You are a great mapper, and if you go will be sadly missed, good luck in real life and other stuff.

/Jake

Good luck Siz. Hope to see you again. Oh well, gotta find a new team I guess. :/ Anyways, I never liked Dzid and he was always fucking insulting my country so I don't really wanna be in peace with him. He's an ass to be honest. Anyways, good luck my good friend. Hope to see ya on msn soon!

We weren't the "best friends" you know... But now I think that I'll miss you :(. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Alright, but you'll be back soon. I know you will! ;) Have fun.

Dam, thats a shame everyone has these moments tho. Like empty said 'You'll be back' :). But till then we'll all miss you Cya xD

Good luck Siz. Hope to see you again. Oh well, gotta find a new team I guess. :/ Anyways, I never liked Dzid and he was always fucking insulting my country so I don't really wanna be in peace with him. He's an ass to be honest. Anyways, good luck my good friend. Hope to see ya on msn soon!

He insulted "I live where you don't live." :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Siz, it's awesome boring on OtLand, before it was awesome fun... Where did it all go away :S?

Everyday, therse is about 2-10 threads that is new, and about 10-30 that is old, but members keep spamming on them :/

Back