• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skill loss (exp only)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello agin,
I would like to request a script and an explaination on this below,
”You see Test (Level 100). He is a sorcerer.
17.35 Test loses 1000 hitpoints due to an attack by Svarta Ber.
-Over to Test vision-
13.35 You are dead.
—Dead Menu... Pressing ”Ok”—
13.36 You we’re killed by Svarta Ber, you loss X% of your lvl/exp.
(From here, i would like skills to be saved while you only lose the experience.)

This is just an explain ingame, the request is that i would like to remove Item loss together with skill loss (Example:Magic Level) while you only lose exp.
Explain this, i need to learn how to fix things in the future, thanks

Bumpp

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are workin on tfs 1.x you need to do it in player.cpp death function you got skill loss part.

The best solution would be execute some custom lua script there to be able to modify it in future from lua, but for fast fix you can just do some check for player eq item and do your stuff depending on that.

If you are workin on tfs 1.x you need to do it in player.cpp death function you got skill loss part.

The best solution would be execute some custom lua script there to be able to modify it in future from lua, but for fast fix you can just do some check for player eq item and do your stuff depending on that.
You mean like edit the aol as an example?

Back