• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Small NPC Tool v2

So its if these ids are client.. could you change to generate normal Otserv ids? This program is unusable if there are no valid itd ;p

Just looked into some functions, in otserv
Code:
bool Game::playerLookInShop(uint32_t playerId, uint16_t spriteId, uint8_t count)
{
	const ItemType& it = Item::items.getItemIdByClientId(spriteId);

Please look into it, and implement this conversation.

So its if these ids are client.. could you change to generate normal Otserv ids? This program is unusable if there are no valid itd ;p

Just looked into some functions, in otserv
Code:
bool Game::playerLookInShop(uint32_t playerId, uint16_t spriteId, uint8_t count)
{
	const ItemType& it = Item::items.getItemIdByClientId(spriteId);

Please look into it, and implement this conversation.

What I'll have to do is convert the real ID's to match the ID's in item.xml. It should be really simple, and I'll start working on it as soon as I can.

Jo3

Add a yell funktion.

Exemple Obi This massages come in Default channel

23:25 Obi: Selling and buying all sorts of weapons, come and have a look!
23:25 Obi: Only quality steel and wood used for my weapons!
23:24 Obi: Give those monsters a good whipping with my weapons!
23:24 Obi: Buy your weapons here!
23:22 Obi: Selling and buying all sorts of weapons, come and have a look!

Me and Gangsta can't execute the program..

screenhunter01nov251203kx6.jpg

What I'll have to do is convert the real ID's to match the ID's in item.xml. It should be really simple, and I'll start working on it as soon as I can.

Jo3

I hope you'll do that soon, looks like a great program. No use for it now yet tho.

Whenever i say something to a npc i just get kicked. -.-

That's because it uses real Tibia's item ID's and I need to convert them to the item ID's in item.xml. As soon as I do this I'll update it and it should work with no problem.

Jo3

That's because it uses real Tibia's item ID's and I need to convert them to the item ID's in item.xml. As soon as I do this I'll update it and it should work with no problem.

Jo3

No, when i say hi in default to the npc, it saves what he says, but as soon as I say something in the NPC window it just kicks me from game..

@Jo3
Please update the program! It's F***ing BRILLIANT!
I've thought about a program just like this, but I'm not a programmer, and i found one! You're the maan!

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I am really really tired...

Last edited:
Updated to fix the item ID problem, plus a few more things. Check the first post for the download link and list of stuff updated.

Jo3

Nice job again Jo;) I like the gui, its very organised, easy to follow etc. But 1 little thingy, You still use the default vb icon :p!

You already know how you going to make the boatnpc? Like obtaining the destinations. Don't you first need to travel with it to get your new location, or can you just find it with some other magic way?

Nice job again Jo;) I like the gui, its very organised, easy to follow etc. But 1 little thingy, You still use the default vb icon :p!

You already know how you going to make the boatnpc? Like obtaining the destinations. Don't you first need to travel with it to get your new location, or can you just find it with some other magic way?

Thanks, I didn't feel like searching for an icon, :p. Yeah once I finish the boat NPC people will have to travel to get the location. I'm not sure how hard that will be since I don't have a premium account to boat hop with, hopefully OT packets are the same and I can just use an OT boat NPC.

Jo3

Thanks, I didn't feel like searching for an icon, :p. Yeah once I finish the boat NPC people will have to travel to get the location. I'm not sure how hard that will be since I don't have a premium account to boat hop with, hopefully OT packets are the same and I can just use an OT boat NPC.

Jo3

Okej, lets hope the packets are the same:p Where the packets the same by other npc's or didn't you checked? If it was you have I higher change the boat is also I guess:p

Hmmm... I think its keylogger
It want to internet connection ...

Here's how a proxy works, your client connects to the proxy, then the proxy connects to the server. That's why it's connecting to the "internet". There are no keyloggers, I wouldn't stoop that low.

Jo3

Last edited:
If for any reason the included items.xml file is giving different ID's than your server, which it shouldn't, just replace it with the one in your server (data/items/items.xml). Also, I didn't test it on a server all I did was converted the trade list then checked the items in items.xml to make sure the IDs matched up and they did, so it should work. If for some reason you're having problems or an item ID isn't getting converted correctly let me know.

Jo3

Back