• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Small NPC Tool v2

Ive dfound something really weird

Check that ...

this is the trade list it catches

Name:giant shimmering pearl:ID:281:BuyPrice:3000
Name:giant shimmering pearl:ID:282:BuyPrice:3000
Name:wedding ring:ID:3004:SellPrice:990
Name:golden amulet:ID:3013:SellPrice:6600
Name:ruby necklace:ID:3016:SellPrice:3560
Name:white pearl:ID:3026:SellPrice:320
Name:white pearl:ID:3026:BuyPrice:160
Name:black pearl:ID:3027:SellPrice:560
Name:black pearl:ID:3027:BuyPrice:280
Name:small diamond:ID:3028:SellPrice:600
Name:small diamond:ID:3028:BuyPrice:300
Name:small sapphire:ID:3029:SellPrice:500
Name:small sapphire:ID:3029:BuyPrice:250
Name:small ruby:ID:3030:SellPrice:500
Name:small ruby:ID:3030:BuyPrice:250
Name:small emerald:ID:3032:SellPrice:500
Name:small emerald:ID:3032:BuyPrice:250
Name:small amethyst:ID:3033:SellPrice:400
Name:small amethyst:ID:3033:BuyPrice:200
Name:bronze goblet:ID:5807:SellPrice:2000
Name:golden goblet:ID:5805:SellPrice:5000
Name:silver goblet:ID:5806:SellPrice:3000

And this is the NPc after converting

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Ishina" script="data/npc/scripts/sample.lua" walkinterval="1000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="150" head="95" body="9" legs="87" feet="95" addons="1"/>
<parameters>
<parameter key="module_keywords" value="1" />
<parameter key="keywords" value="job;trade;bye;" />
<parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I am a jeweller. Maybe you want to have a look at my wonderful offers." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="Here, take a look." />
<parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="Daraman's blessings and good bye." />

<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="" />
<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="" />
</parameters>
</npc>

It doesnt save the trade list for some reason.
Its only with Furniture and Jewellry NPCS!

Thanks Gangsta-jr, I'll check it out real quick.

Jo3

sellable & buyable ain't working good, also if you do like "catch conversation" and you say trade it won't work in ot (if you say trade you'll just get the keyword msg and no trade list) to fix this just filter trade keyword not to get 'catched'.

thanks a lot, I see that all buy&sells are just parsed into module_sellable. So not buy -> buyable, sell -> sellable but buy&sell -> sellable.

GREAT biG thx for you!

:D

@everyone
I'm not going to be updating this program anymore, instead I've been working on a new NPC tool that's going to be better and will have every current bug fixed. Also, as a small teaser, I have finished the looktype feature and it works the same as the ingame outfit changer. You can choose any outfit/creature and you'll get a visual image of it, plus any outfit/creature that you can change colors on and add addons to will be customizable. I've looked through the TFS sources and pulled every possible feature that an NPC possesses and added it to the program. I just have a few things I need to finish then I'll release it...

Jo3

estimated time of release?

32 years, give or a take a few days, :p nah just need to finish the item database, plus college finals are this week so I won't have a lot of time. If it's not posted by Friday it'll definitely be posted by next Friday.

Jo3

I'm not going to be updating this program anymore, instead I've been working on a new NPC tool that's going to be better and will have every current bug fixed.
Adding protocol 8.4 to existing small npc tool would be great enough ;)

Adding protocol 8.4 to existing small npc tool would be great enough ;)

Once TibiaAPI gets updated all you'll need to do is replace the current TibiaAPI with the new one and you'll be able to use it with both 8.31 and 8.4. I'll post it as soon as it gets updated. :eek:

Jo3

Nice, today ?

It depends on how long it takes to update TibiaAPI. I think the general things are fixed, but there have been reports of bugs that weren't there before. So I'll release it as soon as I know it's working right.

Jo3

It depends on how long it takes to update TibiaAPI. I think the general things are fixed, but there have been reports of bugs that weren't there before. So I'll release it as soon as I know it's working right.

Jo3

Nice,love ya (not on gay way)!

I really like your NPC Tool!

Does this work for TFS BETA 1 ?

Back