• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Sne Qkn's deletion.

Tazp

Reaction score
This deletion was false, it should have been his 2th warning, contact me in game about this / yours Schteekarn.

And how should u know that?

AS the creator of Sne Qkn i can tell u. Yes, I have.

I had one warning, then mine brother took another one. and then deletion?

Crawd, deletion 2 times and he stills plays the game...

Gms, what are u thinking?

And each time i start talking to GM Tertius he just logs of, Lol?

I have also got that problem, my account got deleted on the 2th warning. Thats so fucking annoying, i wasn't level 218 as Sne Qkn but i had like 1 169 and 1 145 or something.

.... // Minimii

i saw sne qkn yesterday at the deepest level at banuta... i was going to hunt some hydras / serpents spawns, then he showed up and told me to leave, i dont think he bots, just pa'ing pretty much xddd

"as the creator of Sne qkn" ? so you're sharing/have traded the acc? I thought that was illegal too? ops!

Since the history with Crawd and many more i dont think that is against softcores rules :)

Sne Qkn, I did nothing wrong, i simply banned you for cavebotting, and you really shouldent complain when you bot like that..

I mean come on? if you really give a sh*t about your character, why leave your character AFK?

Sne Qkn, I did nothing wrong, i simply banned you for cavebotting, and you really shouldent complain when you bot like that..

I mean come on? if you really give a sh*t about your character, why leave your character AFK?

Sure it is wrong to cavebot. But still everyone shall be treated the same on this server. Dont you think?

if uve been banned once before, thats enough to get a deletion. when you get banned for botting you get banned+3 warnings, and the fourth is deletion, meaning u get deleted even if u only had 1 warning before.

Why do you u idiots need 3 warnings??

HOW ABOUT PLAYING FAIR AND U WONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
Its not like everyone is gonna cry because some cavebotter got deletion for a second warning..

When you recieve a first warning it should be enought for you to think: "Ahh, maybe I should act good"

You are not children under ages of 5, grow up and take responsibility for your actions..

Great work GM's.

Its not like everyone is gonna cry because some cavebotter got deletion for a second warning..

When you recieve a first warning it should be enought for you to think: "Ahh, maybe I should act good"

You are not children under ages of 5, grow up and take responsibility for your actions..

Great work GM's.

Thank you for the support, atleast a few people play honestly.

Sure it is wrong to cavebot. But still everyone shall be treated the same on this server. Dont you think?

Splash, since Sne Qkn got a deletion on his 2nd warning and I dident do anything special with this banishment, doesnt that mean that EVERYONE gets treated the same way.

Unless however you think using unofficial software to play is the same thing as a normal excessive unjustified player killing ban.

As u perhaps see i am Surarn, and Snq Qkn haven't written anything in this forum.

Gm, This time, Tell me, What about Crawd?

So? What is your story, what did really happend with the char that got banned 4 (?) times and deleted 2 times. AND HE STILL ACTIVE!

So, What is the diffrent with Snq Qkn and Crawd? Since Crawd isn't a Gm and I don't think any Gm would undeleted his friend. But, wasn't that the case? Crawds friend is a Gm and so, he is still active.

To many times i have said to u that you don't really get what u are doing and in the first moment banning me and Dubbad for blocking Demona and when i talk to you, you unban me, but Dubbad was still blocking demona. and days later you changes ur mind and this time, write on ur rule page that blocking a spawn, as demona isn't against Softcores rules.

You can't ban someone for things that we have no idea about. And you can't ban someone for something and let someone else get away with the same action.

Give a sh*t about his character? You ban us anyways, and then you see ur misstake and unban them.

As with the combo bot, Be sure before u ban someone. You banned me atm you saw me inside Demona when Dubbad blocked, but perhaps it wasn't me that blocked it.

And come on. It is tibia, EVERYONE bots.

Last edited:

Great work GM's.

What is you name on Softcores? I can tell 100% that you have used a bot to gain that level.

Yes, Ofc its right that the 3th warning is deletion.
But that doesn't mean he gets unbanned and start botting again?

And surarn, You never know, Ofc 90% of softcore are botters, But the 10% isn't.
He can be 1 of them.

But you also got some good points.

Last edited:

About the crawd thing it is to old even i complained about it when i was a GM and directly to vanderlay and they still kept him which was wrong of them. (he have donated so much was the reason i got)

Honestly richey why not unban this person 2 then or do you not threat all people the same? ;o

What is you name on Softcores? I can tell 100% that you have used a bot to gain that level.

How much do you wanan bet? Dont even have bot on my laptop so no ;]
Some donations, and some frosts and im here :)

So next time before you open your 10yo mouth, get ur facts straight.

Peace

Yes, Ofc its right that the 3th warning is deletion.
But that doesn't mean he gets unbanned and start botting again?

And surarn, You never know, Ofc 90% of softcore are botters, But the 10% isn't.
He can be 1 of them.

But you also got some good points.
Start botting again? Dont think so. I think he will consider that he cant bot anymore.

Back