• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some facts about wm kaida-penguins

The role of commanders is overrated in general, what would phaver do with jordi's members ?

WTF are you talking about? not like I care about respect in a 2D game. Hmm ye you didn't play lunarforce for long? you were botting there 24/7, and since we transfered chars from shadowcores we had a lot lower lvls but keep talking shit. Ye when we joined Veziv you didn't lead much cuz you knew that you will get smashed. I know that wille is better than me, since what I know now I've learnt from him. So you're saying that you didn't get smashed on lunarforce by us? right? so why did you join Veziv after 2 weeks? and don't say you didn't have time. I'm not trying to prove that I'm a better leader than anyone cuz I don't care about my commanding skills, I could argue about my pvp but not leading, I'm talking about Wipe Again as a whole team, and yes Wipe Again did smash everyone on shadowcores/lunarforce. All of you old school players are exactly the same you are afraid of defeat, remember original tibia? neither you or wille wanted to lead against Sebus cuz you knew that he had 15 more players but you still said to mitch that he has the same amount.

WTF are you talking about? not like I care about respect in a 2D game. Hmm ye you didn't play lunarforce for long? you were botting there 24/7, and since we transfered chars from shadowcores we had a lot lower lvls but keep talking shit. Ye when we joined Veziv you didn't lead much cuz you knew that you will get smashed. I know that wille is better than me, since what I know now I've learnt from him. So you're saying that you didn't get smashed on lunarforce by us? right? so why did you join Veziv after 2 weeks? and don't say you didn't have time. I'm not trying to prove that I'm a better leader than anyone cuz I don't care about my commanding skills, I could argue about my pvp but not leading, I'm talking about Wipe Again as a whole team, and yes Wipe Again did smash everyone on shadowcores/lunarforce. All of you old school players are exactly the same you are afraid of defeat, remember original tibia? neither you or wille wanted to lead against Sebus cuz you knew that he had 15 more players but you still said to mitch that he has the same amount.

What the fuck are you talking about haha

1. I stopped leading cause i couldnt lead full time vs a nolifer like you
2. I came back because Skeon promised me he would lead whenever i wouldnt be there.
3. Your pvp skills? shut up man your fucking terrible hahaha
4. What i was the one WHO TOLD MITCH all the time that Sebus had 15 more in private, but everyone kept saying they were equal.

Do you lie when you buy a burger too? "Hey could i have 10 burgers, they are for me and my friends"

:eek:

What the fuck are you talking about haha

1. I stopped leading cause i couldnt lead full time vs a nolifer like you
2. I came back because Skeon promised me he would lead whenever i wouldnt be there.
3. Your pvp skills? shut up man your fucking terrible hahaha
4. What i was the one WHO TOLD MITCH all the time that Sebus had 15 more in private, but everyone kept saying they were equal.

Do you lie when you buy a burger too? "Hey could i have 10 burgers, they are for me and my friends"

:eek:

you seem to be a little mad :D

niedawno pisal ze to nie jego wina ze ma wiecej ludzi a teraz ze warmod jak bedzie po rowno
XDDDD

And its funny how i can proove your lieng, cause on originaltibia I WAS NEVER LEADING, so why out of the sudden nowhere i would lead vs "sebus" ?

Calar..
You are good leader on shadow/lunar since you played here alot and know how to play on this client, you also had a very strong team with people who are good at using bots, ssa´s etc. No1 says that Wipe again wasnt really fucking strong on lunar/shadow. But you didnt show urself outside these servers at all which u say also that you dont see urself as a "pro of doom" commander.
What I think is wierd is how you put navid vs me? whY?xDDDDD i think we are equal commanders who had diffrent teams and played long together/against eachother. Me and Navid leaded some rl tibia servers together and you can ask all the people who played with me or him that we are equal. Just look at titania, I commanded there for many years and no commander could do as good as i did in my team, many tried but the team wouldnt litsen to them etc but then navid took over after me some battle and it was the same thing like when i was leading, so what ur
saying is bullshit.
This story about that we told mitch it was equal in that carlin-ab battle has nothing to do with Navid. I was leading together with BSP, navid was just playing. I could not lead at that moment so Mitch offered himself to do so. He got into one of Ond´s "masterplans" where they rushed us from all sides, They were about 3-5 more. NOT 15, I can even show you a cam if you want to.
Just please stop comparing eachother. We are right now playing Lunar/Shadow which dont show how good commanders are, it was easier to see on 8.6 ots etc where u could go arena 20v20 without waves etc, then you could actually see which teams were strong and what commanders that were good
over and out, wille _//////////////////

Okey Calar.
1, Navid was ful inactive before in Lunarforce. He was back after update, as a "Veziv member" (with Wille, Sidmo etc etc hes old friends invited him) see:
Thats why he was in Dannehs bot ek. ( ICARUS ) and in the 2. part of video he strated to lead, after months.
2, about "you were botting there 24/7 " . At this time when the Video was recorded, Navids main ek (War Veteran > Xiao Xiao > Widowmaker) was lvl near 200 ( he was lower than my 230 "david Von Tankzorr" surelly) and he was botting like max 2 weeks till u came back.
3, After this fight you kinda left from server, So it was boring. Navid created his own guild with hes old players (MINDGAMES) to fight VS Veziv, But veziv not had enought members.. Then you came back to lunarforce, and we fought again:
^ after this rape, we went defence in AB'dendirel, cause Navid had to leave.

And yea, ONE time you made a victory in venore-kazordoon fight (Killian was leading Mindgames) , when we had less players and we went to a totally dumb defence. GOOD JOB!

AND THERE WAS NOT MORE BATTLES.

Calar..
You are good leader on shadow/lunar since you played here alot and know how to play on this client, you also had a very strong team with people who are good at using bots, ssa´s etc. No1 says that Wipe again wasnt really fucking strong on lunar/shadow. But you didnt show urself outside these servers at all which u say also that you dont see urself as a "pro of doom" commander.
What I think is wierd is how you put navid vs me? whY?xDDDDD i think we are equal commanders who had diffrent teams and played long together/against eachother. Me and Navid leaded some rl tibia servers together and you can ask all the people who played with me or him that we are equal. Just look at titania, I commanded there for many years and no commander could do as good as i did in my team, many tried but the team wouldnt litsen to them etc but then navid took over after me some battle and it was the same thing like when i was leading, so what ur
saying is bullshit.
This story about that we told mitch it was equal in that carlin-ab battle has nothing to do with Navid. I was leading together with BSP, navid was just playing. I could not lead at that moment so Mitch offered himself to do so. He got into one of Ond´s "masterplans" where they rushed us from all sides, They were about 3-5 more. NOT 15, I can even show you a cam if you want to.
Just please stop comparing eachother. We are right now playing Lunar/Shadow which dont show how good commanders are, it was easier to see on 8.6 ots etc where u could go arena 20v20 without waves etc, then you could actually see which teams were strong and what commanders that were good
over and out, wille _//////////////////

I don't remember you leading on titania, when did you start ?

Penguins? I know this team.

BEST LYRICS !!!

Message about Vent access.
We are fucking many.
Where you play when I play albaniaOT?
Guys use brain.
They ping me guys.
Box them and ava combo.

~ Patryk Siwek
You forgot:
- Look how many they got!
- Gather time when gather time?
- Guys all time fix level and cash, be ready for small action
- Im back and I let the fun has just begun
Any maybe other, I don't remember it now.

Partyzanci were never a big team fighting. You had ur fights against Powalola i remember but u never fought in the official warmodes, U were strong though on 8.0 for a while.
I played on Brutala William, Marigx, Wille, Tobbysch and alot of other knights

Partyzanci were never a big team fighting. You had ur fights against Powalola i remember but u never fought in the official warmodes, U were strong though on 8.0 for a while.
I played on Brutala William, Marigx, Wille, Tobbysch and alot of other knights

Tell me one team while Partyzanci where playing who had those official warmodes :D

I played on Erta Alfe, Lord Michalak

Exatcly my point, u were never a part of it cuz u didnt play then? haha but some of u joined kiko if im right

Back