• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

some facts about wm kaida-penguins

haha bas many times i raping wishout mikel and all of them on 8.6 ots or somewhere ;D

Exatcly my point, u were never a part of it cuz u didnt play then? haha but some of u joined kiko if im right

because serious titania warmodes began when we splitted up, not earlier :p

and ye, we've joined kiko afterwards

macie ogar membera of kaida: 16:22 Mastei Back [296]: raczki 16:22 Mastei Back [296]: mi sie 16:22 Mastei Back [296]: czesa

you are all so funny xD always the same... will you grow up sometime? it's only a game, 2D. relax

we losted 2 wm? first wm 310 -290 for u guys and shleder kicked all members second wm 70-40 sidmo leading and today wm u get raped u only making frags by ava spam nothing more to say fucking fake team
Veziv was leading but nevermind

CHLOPAKI WYJDZCIE NA DWOR A NIE SIEDZICIE PRZED KOMPUTEREM I PISZECIE NA JAKIMS ZJEBANYM FORUM 30 STOPNI JEST
ZAMYKAM _/

1. I stopped leading cause i couldnt lead full time vs a nolifer like you
2. I came back because Skeon promised me he would lead whenever i wouldnt be there.
3. Your pvp skills? shut up man your fucking terrible hahaha
4. What i was the one WHO TOLD MITCH all the time that Sebus had 15 more in private, but everyone kept saying they were equal.

1. Funny shit cuz u had time to bot and kill brazols before we started to play again
2. I don't care what skeon promised to you.
3. That's your opinion, I see you are very mad but hey.
4. Well, maybe I was wrong sorry for that.

Bring more jokes with being "Fat".

Calar..
You are good leader on shadow/lunar since you played here alot and know how to play on this client, you also had a very strong team with people who are good at using bots, ssa´s etc. No1 says that Wipe again wasnt really fucking strong on lunar/shadow. But you didnt show urself outside these servers at all which u say also that you dont see urself as a "pro of doom" commander.
What I think is wierd is how you put navid vs me? whY?xDDDDD i think we are equal commanders who had diffrent teams and played long together/against eachother. Me and Navid leaded some rl tibia servers together and you can ask all the people who played with me or him that we are equal. Just look at titania, I commanded there for many years and no commander could do as good as i did in my team, many tried but the team wouldnt litsen to them etc but then navid took over after me some battle and it was the same thing like when i was leading, so what ur
saying is bullshit.
This story about that we told mitch it was equal in that carlin-ab battle has nothing to do with Navid. I was leading together with BSP, navid was just playing. I could not lead at that moment so Mitch offered himself to do so. He got into one of Ond´s "masterplans" where they rushed us from all sides, They were about 3-5 more. NOT 15, I can even show you a cam if you want to.
Just please stop comparing eachother. We are right now playing Lunar/Shadow which dont show how good commanders are, it was easier to see on 8.6 ots etc where u could go arena 20v20 without waves etc, then you could actually see which teams were strong and what commanders that were good
over and out, wille _//////////////////

Well I didn't show outside of shadow/lunar because I never liked Ava/Ue/Wave fights and you know this, also when good teams played like We Ride, Ljecim etc.. etc.. I was a little child that didn't know what fast-push was. My opinion was based on the wars I've seen. For me it's a chicken style that you guys did, you shown how big of a chicken you are on original cuz you didn't want to lead versus sebus when he had more players, and Navid shown how big chicken he is after joing Veziv when Wipe Again started to play again.

And yea, ONE time you made a victory in venore-kazordoon fight (Killian was leading Mindgames) , when we had less players and we went to a totally dumb defence. GOOD JOB!

AND THERE WAS NOT MORE BATTLES.

You are wrong, you went to def in kaz when Navid was leading in Thais, the open battle on venore desert was a complete different story, it ended up at venore boat. The only time Mindgames won with Wipe Again was at the start of carlin-ab fight, since we had too many ek's but that's not the excuse. But what happened after? you did try to fight on open but we just rushed over you so u went hellgate (and yes I remember Navid went to watch football) It's funny cuz when someone doesn't agree that Navid is the best commander, you guys rage like fuck especially Navid, and if you haven't noticed you dumb fucks I'm only writing to piss you of. I want Dino to join this, I want him to write how good he is haha ;d

Shadowcores/Lunarforce owned by WIPE AGAIN and now KAIDA

You are wrong, you went to def in kaz when Navid was leading in Thais, the open battle on venore desert was a complete different story, it ended up at venore boat. The only time Mindgames won with Wipe Again was at the start of carlin-ab fight, since we had too many ek's but that's not the excuse. But what happened after? you did try to fight on open but we just rushed over you so u went hellgate (and yes I remember Navid went to watch football) It's funny cuz when someone doesn't agree that Navid is the best commander, you guys rage like fuck especially Navid, and if you haven't noticed you dumb fucks I'm only writing to piss you of. I want Dino to join this, I want him to write how good he is haha ;d

Shadowcores/Lunarforce owned by WIPE AGAIN and now KAIDA
You're still here 'Mr Hero'? Still trying to persuade everyone that you always win everything? Maybe you should let your huge ego go a bit and admit that you never won everything because we all know for certain there has been times you lost...

Well, maybe Wipe Again reload soon ;d we'll see, maybe we can get good fights.

Partyzanci were never a big team fighting. You had ur fights against Powalola i remember but u never fought in the official warmodes, U were strong though on 8.0 for a while.
I played on Brutala William, Marigx, Wille, Tobbysch and alot of other knights

bro but lokuf aka michalak play on titania before update with transfers brorek <333
wille on titania ????
nie znam <3

That's true what wille said calar is legendary commander on shadow/lunar but at 8.6 tibia everyone remember when he make team on telania and got crushed by into them 110:20 and pajaji 130:10 but yes in shadowcores he is a star :p because it's not so hard to count spell combo its about players and Calar got rly good ones who joined him at begin to bot warzones made 350+ lvls full ssa/might rings and make dominando ^^ Everyone remember when Drako started to exp here we was fighting with much lower lvls thats why we had average fights after all make 300~ lvls https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/guildwar.php?id=1745 here is what you did after losing some warmodes u can't handle that you are worst so we quited to 8.6 where u came with us and got crushed on wm 130:10 :D:D:D even veziv was always kicking your ass back to aurora or CS GO xD jebac cie Marcin flecie

Mi
everyone got his own opinion about who's best commander, its all about your own style of playing
has nothing to do with fanboys lelz
commanders line up has always been like this :

1 navid, mitch, wille, skeon, phaver, mikel wishot etc etc u name them
2 calar veziv szady
3 no hands commanders like jordi lapa nuskei
mikel <3

Okey Calar.
1, Navid was ful inactive before in Lunarforce. He was back after update, as a "Veziv member" (with Wille, Sidmo etc etc hes old friends invited him) see:
Thats why he was in Dannehs bot ek. ( ICARUS ) and in the 2. part of video he strated to lead, after months.
2, about "you were botting there 24/7 " . At this time when the Video was recorded, Navids main ek (War Veteran > Xiao Xiao > Widowmaker) was lvl near 200 ( he was lower than my 230 "david Von Tankzorr" surelly) and he was botting like max 2 weeks till u came back.
3, After this fight you kinda left from server, So it was boring. Navid created his own guild with hes old players (MINDGAMES) to fight VS Veziv, But veziv not had enought members.. Then you came back to lunarforce, and we fought again:
^ after this rape, we went defence in AB'dendirel, cause Navid had to leave.

AND THERE WAS NOT MORE BATTLES.

Its not necessary to put ur movie bro, i know and i think all people know if u look the fight of lb min 6,10+ u can see the fucking kings commanding are Navid&Wille and they crushed us and i accept but for one leader could be so difficult to equal only he vs Navid and Wille commanding bce they are OP. and its the truth so Calar has got his achievements..

Back