• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Someone, please help! I have an error that causes rollbacks.

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello firends, someone can help me please, I have Tfs 0.3.6 Cryng Damsnon, and I had 5 rollbacks on this month, not in all apper the error code, just sometimes, and here I was copy one that appear, I dont know if the crash is always caused by the same error, this is the only error code that I have, what can I do? how can I fix this and stop the crashes and rollbacks, help please :(

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Crying Damson.exe
Application Version: 0.3.6.3429
Application Timestamp: 4e17db5e
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.3.9600.18233
Fault Module Timestamp: 56bb4e1d
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00041eef
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.79
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: 5f25
Additional Information 4: 5f2531ae070278f893fa99352dadd49e

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=280262

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Last edited by a moderator:
"The causes of ntdll.dll error messages can vary greatly. However, most ntdll.dll errors result from a corrupt or damaged version of the ntdll.dll file itself, corrupt hardware drivers, or issues between Windows and other programs. Ntdll.dll errors can sometimes mean that a piece of hardware in your computer is malfunctioning, but this is rare.".

Puttig simply, you should be looking for Windows-related forums and support, because it's most likely not TFS fault. My suggestion would be to perform search based on ntdll.dll combined with exception code. But you will most likely receive answers related to re-installing this particular windows service and/or upgrading/downgrading your graphics card drivers, etc.

And my suggestion for the future. Please, use Google first and try to look for solutions there if the error is related to operating system and not your game server itself.

Last edited:
"The causes of ntdll.dll error messages can vary greatly. However, most ntdll.dll errors result from a corrupt or damaged version of the ntdll.dll file itself, corrupt hardware drivers, or issues between Windows and other programs. Ntdll.dll errors can sometimes mean that a piece of hardware in your computer is malfunctioning, but this is rare.".

Puttig simply, you should be looking for Windows-related forums and support, because it's most likely not TFS fault. My suggestion would be to perform search based on ntdll.dll combined with exception code. But you will most likely receive answers related to re-installing this particular windows service and/or upgrading/downgrading your graphics card drivers, etc.

And my suggestion for the future. Please, use Google first and try to look for solutions there if the error is related to operating system and not your game server itself.

Well thanks for the answer, I ask here because the problem happens on tfs..... so... how can i know that is cause other things of windows?
I dont know much about programing... or dll's, so I ask here to see if someone has the same problem, or the same experiencie, and maybe a solution.
This problem has happend to me in several different computers, so because that I belive that was a problem on tfs.
I will check that is that dll and how it works.
Thanks.

Back