• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] Pokemon Adventures![Official release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler

www.pokemonadventures.net
Reaction score
68003219.png

Pokemon Adventures has finally opened officially. PA is a fun fan-game based on the anime (obviously) Pokemon. Featuring all 151 pokemon leaving endless fun for those who seek to catch them all. Also, a ginormous all custom 70 mb map for everyone to explore. You can have a 24/7 experience with a great connection. Join the fresh new server today!

Being ran and created by the admins, Alba, Jano, Nino, Koob.

Version 8.50 tibia based

parates.png

1x (for players)
2x (for pokemon)

featuresu.png

Flying:
flyingz.png

Riding:
riding.png

Surfing: (thats one fast squirtle)
surfing.png

Teleporting: (I was teleported to there from cerulean)
teleportz.png

More Abilities in action: (Rock smash, cut, flash, Ill throw a harvest in there too)
The Abilities
Harvesting

Pokemon Channel: (click on anyone of these pokes and they will be sent out)
pokemonchannel.png

Cooldown Bars: (keeps you reminded on what moves you can use next)
cooldown0.png

Day Care: (sorry no actual screen shots..Just that example video)
The Egg Function

I wish I could spoil it all for you guys but I would really like you guys to come out and try the OFFICIAL version for yourself. Pokemon Adventures will be waiting for you! Pokemon Adventures Homepage!

why did they even made this one, its very boring, and a bad rip off from pokemonbr ^^

pokemon is gay and gm is corrupted
play tibianic instead XD

U and ur tibianic shiit theres like 250 online aint that enough,

@Roach_

it's different, here u lvl pokes on PoBR ur pokes same lvl as u if Im right xD and this one is kinda fun only start sux :/

Last edited:
ofc i did test it lol, else i wouldn't say that

You should add at the first post that the gms keep decreasing prices every day and make the server harder so it will be balanced.. (I feel sorry for people that donate for this unstable server).

You should add at the first post that the gms keep decreasing prices every day and make the server harder so it will be balanced.. (I feel sorry for people that donate for this unstable server).

You should add that your hater kid. Prices was changed 2 times. Harder != unbalanced. And no it wont be x999 with full of money server. You obviously dont know what unstable means.

You just proved that you dont know what it means. Playing a hard server when half of the people played it when it was much easier isnt called balance. something is wrong in your head.

Stop being a kid im not an hater but im also not a sucker won't play in unstable server.. i feel sorry for the donators.

You just proved that you dont know what it means. Playing a hard server when half of the people played it when it was much easier isnt called balance. something is wrong in your head.

Stop being a kid im not an hater but im also not a sucker won't play in unstable server.. i feel sorry for the donators.
That's why it was easier at beta, for tests, don't think everything will be easier for you now, or just go play a x1000000 server if you this is too hard for you.

There are some things that cannot be realized in a beta test when they have it on "easy mode". For example, people camp a relatively low level thing (fishing pokemon), and find out how EASY it is to catch, and they set them at good prices so it was super easy to get money. All online games do this. If you don't like it, go play a console game bro.

Quit being an angry brat with this "I feel sorry for the donators" crap. Maybe you should donate, that way you can get money :D. It's $8, man. If money is that much of an issue for you, you can just sell the diamonds.

Last edited:
Cyber, if you don't know whats going on its better you shut up. I have nothing against hard servers or this server rates but when you release your server with high rates and after some days change the rate to harder then it is bad.
I've opened low rate servers way before you knew what tibia is.

tristan i didnt asked for your opinion, just said a fact. this server is unstable. wether you like it or not. they had to do these changes before the release or atleast make reset chars or balance it so low levels won't suffer , and will have same game play as the high levels had.

Your posts just show me how childish you are if you don't get it.

Cyber, if you don't know whats going on its better you shut up. I have nothing against hard servers or this server rates but when you release your server with high rates and after some days change the rate to harder then it is bad.
I've opened low rate servers way before you knew what tibia is.

tristan i didnt asked for your opinion, just said a fact. this server is unstable. wether you like it or not. they had to do these changes before the release or atleast make reset chars or balance it so low levels won't suffer , and will have same game play as the high levels had.

Your posts just show me how childish you are if you don't get it.

If you weren't looking for opinions, you shouldn't post on a public forum. Claiming your opinions as fact is a logical fallacy and makes you look like a simple minded fool. You shut your mind out and don't realize that this process is NORMAL in all games. If you had any sort of experience in any big MMORPG's you'd know this to be somewhat true. I'm not trying to offend you but you need to grasp these sort of things.

lol how much bullshit you are talking.. i wont even argue with you kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back