• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawnpoints

Smurfpappa

Reaction score
Hello!

I got a TFS Crying Damson 8.54 server and i got a problem. I created a character for testing and everything seems to be normal, but when i died i don't spawned in the temple i spawned in when i just created the character, i spawned in another town, and i haven't changed town id in the database or something.

I also tried to kill one of the samples, but he spawned at the correct place.

Edit: When i'am using the in-game account manager it works, but when i'am using the Gesior AAC it fails totaly.
Edit2: If it makes any matter, you should spawn in town with id 1, but when you dies you spawn in town id 5.

Why? :(

Last edited:
you probably gotta edit it in the nicaw acc folder.. also press ctrl t in map editor to fix town id if you didnt know xd

I'am using Gesior, not Nicaw..

I found this in config:
PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][1] = array(1);
// sample, if all players should spawn in one city (city with ID 4):          
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);

It was "array(5)" everywhere when i began, but i changed to 1 because the town i want as the default town is 1. But it seems like it wasn't enough to solve this problem.

Lol, i tried.. But: "The text that you have entered is too long (137109 characters). Please shorten it to 75000 characters long."

Back