• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Speedmapping

Is there a trick to adding houses quickly in a real map? Or do you just have to suffer through and add them one by one?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a trick to adding houses quickly in a real map? Or do you just have to suffer through and add them one by one?

Thanks in advance.
Copy Pasta, kidding... But copy another house and just make the house... Takes like 20 seconds lulz.

Copy Pasta, kidding... But copy another house and just make the house... Takes like 20 seconds lulz.

He meant making them buyable via the ctrl H section, I think.

Thanks in advance.

I think you have to do them one by one, or look for the house.xml somewhere on otland.

i spent about 40 minutes to an hour on this, i hope you enjoy.

sssss1.jpg

sssss2.jpg

sssss4.jpg

ssss3.jpg

download here:

http://www.filedropper.com/weaponshop

This is from a free download of a harbor. lol.

You're right. No reason to be that way about it, though. It looks 97% the same as that one.
no reason for you to accuse me of stealing in the first place, it's like you just blurted it out with arrogance without even checking

no reason for you to accuse me of stealing in the first place, it's like you just blurted it out with arrogance without even checking

I simply said it was a download, followed by an "lol". If that is arrogant, this community has fucked up your head. Which is completely understandable.

yeah yeah, thank you dr phil

I AM REQUESTING FINN AND JAKES HOUSE.

MUST BE MATHMATICAL!

I simply said it was a download, followed by an "lol". If that is arrogant, this community has fucked up your head. Which is completely understandable.

who might have caused that?

I. Require. More. FLOORS! :(

Uowbc3N.png

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/kJ6Qr/mighty-castle.otbm

very nice, hm nice yes, very nice yes, nice indeed, very indeed, nice very, veeeery nice nice, yes it's really nice, it's really very nice indeed, really, it's nice.

except for the contrast black/white. I'd change that to the black so it looks more depressing.

Caused what? Cause I didnt sound like a prick or anything, it's just the way people take things on this forum.

I meant it like, who is the person that's fucking people up on this forum.. I'm not saying it's me but eh.. I could be involved :')

haha, you decide how you sound to others?

once again, arrogant.

That's a statement, are you serious? Lmfao. Whatever dudes. Sorry if any of ya'll took that as "arrogant" or anything. k? Love you <3

That can be arranged.

ylemmdj.png

(Mackan mapped it) Might be offtopic, i just had to comment on that post :p

Oh I know, I remember this piece :p Sadly I'm not as well-versed in multi-flooring as I'd like. I yearn for an age where even the common man has access to this degree of floor-mastering.

I request an interpretation of this:
hdr-photography-abandoned-old-buildings-tower-1720752-480x320.jpg

Back