• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells Mage(Red)

Necro Demonic

Reaction score
Hello Red

i want talking about Exevo Gran mas Mort

This spell had two time to used

About Knight and Paladin use for example exori rai or exevo gran mas san with one time

i think needs to change if dont please put here information about this

thanks.

that wud lead to pvpless kids, like u, to spam mas mort during war.

Okay, this post made 0 sense whatso ever but as far as i could understand i believe hes asking for more powerful and larger AOE's for knights and pallys? uhmm well take this into consideration. Since when were knights or pallys known for their powerful UE's?.. never would be the correct answer. So for knights and pallys to have UE's equal to or greater then a mages would be retarded and make having a mage a total waste of time and just corrupt the server. unless red is interested in making the server any harder to be successful in then i doubt this would be a good idea.

Nah, he wants less exhaust time in mas mort spell of mages, but well. Just no more comment to it lol

LOL, k im not even gonna touch on that, thats just straight up an even worse idea.

Back