• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

Lol , my rl freinds has doing SPike sword quest on real , i saw that with my 2 eyes, ... , but its take very long time , and u also need alot of Life Fluids //you'r raffe

Me Being a Rooker myself,i think its Possible,but theres Many Tales and Suspicions about the Spikesword,I Myself have Theorys,but im far from certain from having any crutial evidence about it..

this is what ive heard.

In the beginning of tibia (antica) there was a guy who got spike sword in rook since he was the first tibia member. (just what ive heard).

And lately, ive heard there is movie on youtubes when people did the quest on 8.22 so im not sure whats going on xD

The possibility was removed at the 7.8 update

Only way to get now i through a fucking miracle (which is possible in the world of tibia)

so trackers\hackers@ stick to the -7.8 rookgaard ;D...orwait map xD

Personally I believe spike sword quest is possible. Tibia contains various mysteries and secrets which one could be Spike sword quest. Also, there's a whole damn new rookgard, how do you know that knightmare didn't give new clues of how to find it? Or where it is? First, explore all the damn rookgard, all each name sqm of rook. Then it's when you can say, I couldn't find it so there's no SoF quest.
end of it.
Another thing is, how do you know there is no hidden quest somewhere inside the premmy area which can open secret holes? As once I read, a guy went to knightmare and told him that they had finished the SoF quest a while before and Knightmare wasn't that surprised. He reacted like "Oh, finally someone discovers the secret for it =)". Well, that's all I got to say right now. Good luck with your search!

Personally I believe spike sword quest is possible. Tibia contains various mysteries and secrets which one could be Spike sword quest. Also, there's a whole damn new rookgard, how do you know that knightmare didn't give new clues of how to find it? Or where it is? First, explore all the damn rookgard, all each name sqm of rook. Then it's when you can say, I couldn't find it so there's no SoF quest.
end of it.
Another thing is, how do you know there is no hidden quest somewhere inside the premmy area which can open secret holes? As once I read, a guy went to knightmare and told him that they had finished the SoF quest a while before and Knightmare wasn't that surprised. He reacted like "Oh, finally someone discovers the secret for it =)". Well, that's all I got to say right now. Good luck with your search!

Why explore when you IUC hack? x.x

Also knowledge pwns belifs SA fantasy

Impossible is Nothing.

Tibia is full of mysteries so the spike sword quests is one of them. Someday there will be someone who will get it.

I believe it is certainly possible. Knightmare was all about storytelling and creativity.

He's already spilled the beans:

Quote:

There are so many secrets hidden in my areas that never ever where found, only the obvious things seems to attract peoples attention and possibly distract it from other things that would be too obvious else ;o)

He needs to learn some better grammar too, hehehe.

All these posts where people say:
"zomg my cousin did spike sword quest with a friend"
"zomg youtube video shows guy getting golden key in skeleton cave rookgaard!"

Its all bullshit. No one has the SoF. Not sunrise. Not any of the level 100+. Its all rumors.

When the quest does get completed. It will spread like wildfire. The whole tibian population will know how to do the quest within 5 minutes of its first completion.

Ive had 6 rookers~
3 of them were lvl 40+

I have tried and failed at solving that quest. The quest must be solveable. Although its obviously not as simple as "Pull this switch. Jump 5 times. Lick a Trolls nutsack, and Walla you have it!"

Don't be fooled by the hundreds of rumors out there. Just explore. Figure it out yourself.

I believe it is certainly possible. Knightmare was all about storytelling and creativity.

He's already spilled the beans:

Quote:

There are so many secrets hidden in my areas that never ever where found, only the obvious things seems to attract peoples attention and possibly distract it from other things that would be too obvious else ;o)

He needs to learn some better grammar too, hehehe.

All these posts where people say:
"zomg my cousin did spike sword quest with a friend"
"zomg youtube video shows guy getting golden key in skeleton cave rookgaard!"

Its all bullshit. No one has the SoF. Not sunrise. Not any of the level 100+. Its all rumors.

When the quest does get completed. It will spread like wildfire. The whole tibian population will know how to do the quest within 5 minutes of its first completion.

Ive had 6 rookers~
3 of them were lvl 40+

I have tried and failed at solving that quest. The quest must be solveable. Although its obviously not as simple as "Pull this switch. Jump 5 times. Lick a Trolls nutsack, and Walla you have it!"

Don't be fooled by the hundreds of rumors out there. Just explore. Figure it out yourself.

Totally agreed. There would be no reason for a tibia creator to lie about a quest? Anyways, like I've said before, they've updated rookgard. Maybe the SoF is somewhere in there? Explore by yourself and ignore rumors or any "it could be". Just explore and learn!

Well, who knows.

Once there was a 134 non voc in rook in antica with an house in ab dendriel.
Today he is level 102 non prem and non voc in rook.
Also ive heard rumors about him having it aswell..
So who knows tbh, this guy was over 100 when i started playing on antica and that was like tibia 7.1:p

And how do you know it's binary?

im not sure if it's a binary (But ot server map it's a binary if im not wrong OTBM=OPEN TIBIA BINARY MAP)i just know their map it's on "sections" like the 3d games... And tibia got hacked several times and some persons got the actions/npcs/map and gameserver you can ask Jo3 or Grizmoz from *o*t fans if you don't belive me....

EDIT: And no THERES NO SPIKE SWORD QUEST it's just for make "RPG" feeling... and just 1 (Im not sure if theres more than 1) person got a spike sword on rook and it's because the gods gave him 1....

Last edited:
Back