• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

I believe it is certainly possible. Knightmare was all about storytelling and creativity.

He's already spilled the beans:

Quote:

There are so many secrets hidden in my areas that never ever where found, only the obvious things seems to attract peoples attention and possibly distract it from other things that would be too obvious else ;o)

He needs to learn some better grammar too, hehehe.

All these posts where people say:
"zomg my cousin did spike sword quest with a friend"
"zomg youtube video shows guy getting golden key in skeleton cave rookgaard!"

Its all bullshit. No one has the SoF. Not sunrise. Not any of the level 100+. Its all rumors.

When the quest does get completed. It will spread like wildfire. The whole tibian population will know how to do the quest within 5 minutes of its first completion.

Ive had 6 rookers~
3 of them were lvl 40+

I have tried and failed at solving that quest. The quest must be solveable. Although its obviously not as simple as "Pull this switch. Jump 5 times. Lick a Trolls nutsack, and Walla you have it!"

Don't be fooled by the hundreds of rumors out there. Just explore. Figure it out yourself.

You're wrong. Sunrise got it, I promise. He's my rookstayer friend ffs, he showed it, but it was a while ago its not f*ckin rumours.

It's possiple to get a spike sword and i have found it and you will need to kill mino mage ^^

Who will be the hero to find the way to take the sword of fury...?

It's me!!... Hahha, not. :p

Well, I disappeared the sword but I didnt took it. :(!

>>

CipSoft Guy Not Fake: Hi there.
Akor Shel: Hi :D
CipSoft Guy Not Fake: Do you want the sword of fury?
Akor Shel: Well, sure!
CipSoft Guy Not Fake: Here is it!
Akor Shel: Hey thanks!
CipSoft Guy Not Fake: Bye Bye!
Akor Shel: Im a hero.
CipSoft Guy Not Fake: Yes you are!

>>

:D!

:O, I dont know the way... Teach me :).

** I made minotaurs quest at level one.
** I made chain armor quest at level one.
** I died with a snake at the end of the quests day.
** I lost my account after that.
** That was one of the worst days of my life.

:)

lol
world ?

noob you cant even pass the bridge to there at level 1 once again NOOB liar :)

Hahahah, noobs...

There's a hidden cave under the red armor, I forgot the name, you dont need level there, you just need a blocker.

The blocker was my cousin, he died too.

The cave to go out of the little city is full of poison spiders...

I dont know if CipSoft changed this after 7.6+ update xd... But I made the quest at lvl 1.

Get information before telling me I got pwned... Lol.

Emmm, Just a ss
33fgbhj.png

Last edited:
You're wrong. Sunrise got it, I promise. He's my rookstayer friend ffs, he showed it, but it was a while ago its not f*ckin rumours.

Oh and im fucking Santa Claus.

No one has the Spike Sword. Its just shitty rumors made by stupid noobs.

Your officially the 5 millionth person to go "ZOMG MI FREND HAVE SOF HE R KILL MINO FIST THEN KEY IN GRAVE THEN MINO MAGE TELEPORT SWORD!!"

Dumbass.

Well, who knows.

Once there was a 134 non voc in rook in antica with an house in ab dendriel.
Today he is level 102 non prem and non voc in rook.
Also ive heard rumors about him having it aswell..
So who knows tbh, this guy was over 100 when i started playing on antica and that was like tibia 7.1:p

Dumbass.

Sunrise owned a House in Ab.
The reason he used to have it was because back before 7.5 anyone could bid on a house. Even if you were in Rook.

Back when you paid with money from your Town Depot. All he did was parcel money from his other char in main to sunrise in ab'dendriel.

which is why he kept the house for so many years...

He lost his house when the bank system was implemented. For obvious reasons.

Note: If you need me to explain why the bank system made him lose his house, then your a dumbass. Shoot yourself. please.

As I've mentioned before, the spike Sword does really exist in Rookgaard, I've seen it. And the only one who has it is Sunrise for being the first level 100 in Rookgaard.

Just my few Cents...

The Quest does not exist.
But I also can tell you for sure there is atleast 1 Person who has the Sword.. You maybe think now how can he have the Sword if the Quest doesn't exist?!? Easy explained ! This is The Part of the "RPG Feeling" Cipsoft giving their own Characters the SoF so People will think there is acutally a Quest for it....
So People keep trying to solve it.

kind regards, Evil Hero

I think the sword was given to the first level 100 char on tibia.
And that was , if im not worng, sunrise.
So he really could have a Spikey on rook ´;o

The spike word in rook sure dissapear, but not totaly. its teleported to a room is hidden, and you wont be able enter there by walk and use pick/shovel.. you need to find out how its works, there are a magic flame will bring you to this room, if you know what to put, were to put it.

Its not a "decco" for rook, its a quest as Anni in Main..

The spike word in rook sure dissapear, but not totaly. its teleported to a room is hidden, and you wont be able enter there by walk and use pick/shovel.. you need to find out how its works, there are a magic flame will bring you to this room, if you know what to put, were to put it.

Its not a "decco" for rook, its a quest as Anni in Main..

See? Its just noobs who spamming useless bullshit.

Cipsoft stopped giving out rewards for in-game achievements at the start of 2005.

Sunrise DOES NOT have a spike sword. Why have noobs started migrating to Otland? I thought Otland was noob free -.-

Back