• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing on Gunzodus Servers

@johncore:
Why do I even argue with you? You even admitted in that particular topic that you were logging in fake characters. You (or your friend - Renan) even stated that in the email sent to me in February. You also tried to get around the banishment by adding your server under a new IP.

I'm glad you said that. Some people maybe will finally understand that money doesn't matter.

Man, my case is the same as Gunzodos, you have no evidence, I had 100 players online on the otservlist and 300 on the site, that was a reason to report me here on otland, but I always sent 4 char by ip, so why do you just banned my main server? why are the other 5 servers I have still on your list? will I need to take it and show everyone who you are? I have here a print of everything, the day you entered my pc, your emails, you trying to push banner and other donating methods for my team, you have no argument, I want proof and you don't have it, you did it losing the brand of my server that my team grated to divulge.

what do u think about that @GOD Wille he isnt banning gunz but he is banning ur ot from ot serv list.
Post automatically merged:

Man, my case is the same as Gunzodos, you have no evidence, I had 100 players online on the otservlist and 300 on the site, that was a reason to report me here on otland, but I always sent 4 char by ip, so why do you just banned my main server? why are the other 5 servers I have still on your list? will I need to take it and show everyone who you are? I have here a print of everything, the day you entered my pc, your emails, you trying to push banner and other donating methods for my team, you have no argument, I want proof and you don't have it, you did it losing the brand of my server that my team grated to divulge.
even tho gunzodus is counting the characters that are afk in training monks that u can exit there, and gm logged in some characters manually there.

what do u think about that @GOD Wille he isnt banning gunz but he is banning ur ot from ot serv list.

even tho gunzodus is counting the characters that are afk in training monks that u can exit there, and gm logged in some characters manually there.

the world goes around, rotten fruit falls alone

@Arny:
Don't you see that pangaeria's representative is already here? ;)

You can't compare those servers. Pangeria logged in over 100 fake characters to raise the position on the otservlist.
Gunzodus/ezodus created fake characters but haven't counted them as active players in accordance to otservlist's rules (therefor those characters didn't raise his position on the otservlist). Actually eloth/kasteria was also doing that in the past.

I'm not saying that what gunzodus did was ethic. However, there is no rule on otservlist which the server broke - I had access to his server and it is indeed reporting the REAL number of players to otservlist.

@johncore:
7/01/2020 - warzona is banned for counting mc's over 4 per IP. Standard test, I've logged in numerous players and checked what server returns via status protocol. Result: 30 day ban
27/01 - Warzona is added under a new IP (login.warzona.online) to avoid the previous banishment - result: auto 30 day ban.
31/01 - Once again, added under new IP - this time as: login.warzona.online. Should have been auto-banned for avoiding previous banishments but decided to give you a try. What I found out?

This time ~50 fake characters. Chars like those were logged in to raise the total number of players online. Unfortunately the test was taken over a month ago and most of google caches were already deleted. This will however give all of you an idea what he was doing. Notice almost the same creation/login time.

I was more than sure that you are spoofing, you've created a meeting-id. I've entered it and did some additional tests. It turned out that you were logging in fake characters from VPSes/dedicated servers:
169.57.146.148 6 94.92.39a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com
45.76.58.48 6 45.76.58.48.vultr.com
140.82.30.84 6 140.82.30.84.vultr.com
168.1.2.45 6 2d.02.01a8.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com
45.76.18.45 3 45.76.18.45.vultr.com
(...)

I've asked you to give me a list of characters associated with IP addresses so I could be 1000% sure that those fake characters I found out were indeed logged in from VPSes (by someone who would benefit from it - you). However, you told me that you don't know how to do that and haven't provided me with that list. Therefor, your server was kept banned.

In 2018 you did the same with tibianox.com

I'm glad you told me that you still have some servers on the list. I will look for them since yeah, rotten fruits like you, should be banned from advertising on the otservlist. People of your kind destroy a hard work of other server owners who obey the rules and work hard on their servers.

Last edited:
@Arny:
Actually pangeria/kasteria was also doing that in the past but they got banned the moment they went full hardcore on spoofing.
Kasteria never sent fake info to otservlist, we once increased online number then received a warning from you that we cannot do such things (strange as you claiming here that Gunzodus have privilages to it) and instantly corrected it and you know it - Im not here to fight against anyone, just wanted to clear stuffs. Pangeria had some fake connections (as you had proven it) - but server never belongs to ElothTeam, just been helping a friend with game scripts.

Kasteria never sent fake info to otservlist, we once increased online number then received a warning from you that we cannot do such things (strange as you claiming here that Gunzodus have privilages to it) and instantly corrected it and you know it - Im not here to fight against anyone, just wanted to clear stuffs. Pangeria had some fake connections (as you had proven it) - but server never belongs to ElothTeam, just been helping a friend with game scripts.
True, I found a spoofing on Pangeria, corrected the post.

(strange as you claiming here that Gunzodus have privilages to it)
Excuse me? Did you read the topic? I've told gunzo to delete those fake characters.

@xinn

Stop lying, man, I had 100 players online when my server was banned, you even entered my PC, you said everything was ok, you lost it and my server was showing only in the search list, I spent 3 days without appearing in the ranking, just showing up when looking for the server's name, do you think I'm a boy ?? I have 3 servers running on your list there, among other server franchises running there, you screwed up with my main server man, I invested a lot with donate on your list, with marketing and you rewarded me with it, if I was wrong or here I'd be talking man, stop being crazy, everyone knows who you are.
pls stop you are making us (brazilians) look even bad 😄

Excuse me? Did you read the topic? I've told gunzo to delete those fake characters.
Fair enough, but seems like they havent follow your instructions as these characters are still online

Fair enough, but seems like they havent follow your instructions as these characters are still online
So? Test was taken near midnight. I wouldn't expect anyone to deal with that immediately on such hours, especially, when they go to regular work on morning...

So? Test was taken near midnight. I wouldn't expect anyone to deal with that immediately on such hours, especially, when they go to regular work on morning...
As I have said, Im not here to fight against anyone - have a nice day.

Hope it's gonna be same for other servers too, since i remember noxiousot used to have more online on website than on otservlist or atm battlefull.com (old megatibia renamed) has muchmore online on their website than on otservlist.

Hope it's gonna be same for other servers too, since i remember noxiousot used to have more online on website than on otservlist or atm battlefull.com (old megatibia renamed) has muchmore online on their website than on otservlist.
Both servers were recently tested. They report the correct number of players online. Players which weren't counted as active are MC's/characters left on training monks/non-logout areas (thats why the numbers vary so much for them).

Last edited:
It's 3 days already? still ~350 fake characters logged in
They're not breaking any rules by doing this and Xinn (in both my opinion and his own) has no place telling servers not to spoof their online count on their own website. The only rules are regarding what you report back to otservlist.org - Gunz follows the rules.
You want Gunz to stop doing this? Fine, talk about that. But there is NO reason for Xinn OR otland staff to do ANYTHING about it.
Don't forget that Gunz also contributes back into the community.

Feels Good to know that the rules Works different depending on your name

Next time instead of Pangeria name would be Pangeodus so we know then its legal to spoof haha

Feels Good to know that the rules Works different depending on your name

Next time instead of Pangeria name would be Pangeodus so we know then its legal to spoof haha
Actually, the rules are the same, I feel like you're just trolling or you're genuinely making up your own rules instead of actually reading what's on OTServlist. It's so simple I don't understand how people have such a hard time with this. OTServlist doesn't allow spoofed characters to be recorded (no shit?), and Gunz intentionally doesn't report the characters he spoofs to OTServlist, thus not breaking any rules.

See those who complain in this post, accounts that have only 2, 3, 5 messages on the forum, accounts clearly created to affirm what does not exist.
These accounts and comments are as false as what they defend.

Back