• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spring Breeze - Voting has ended - Check the results now!

Which one is the most beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Hello OtLand, OpenTibia!

Welcome to the Spring Breeze mapping contest's voting thread.
Our participants have done a really good job on all these pieces, so...

Let the voting begin!

Number 1

3GSn2.png

Number 2

dHVt3.png

Number 3

oaJMO.png

Number 4

j3nfV.png

Number 5

pxaty.png

Number 6

DSCLc.png

Number 7

hlxHC.png

Number 8

hyFCz.png

Kind regards,
hiperkarma

You should NOT vote for yourself
Otherwise you will be disqualified
People will be able to vote for 2 weeks
Once the poll is over the first 3 winners are shown
Their prize can be collected via PM towards me
Thank you for participating, thank you for voting

Last edited:
Number 2, 5, 6 and 7 has the most beautiful spring climate. I almost can feel the scent of flowers in the air - when looking on these pieces. Number one is very well done one, but I can't imagine how the nature smells... what is in the air. I just don't feel the spring climate on that one. I was trying to be really objective in my vote. I was considering my choice between 6, 5 and 2. My final choice is number 5.

Good luck guys.

It's a hard decission. I love the first and second picture really much. After thinking some amount of time I decided to vote for the first one, that's because I think the second one is a bit to much spammed.

Edit: number 5 rox also.

It feels like I've seen the first one before 0o

Aff, i should of put more time in mine cause the first two are epic! xD fuck, i voted for 1

Guys, could you all paste the link of this thread to friends or foes in order to get more votes?

I would like to see 100 voters.

Last edited:
Number 1 is very well done but it doesnt have much of a spring breeze, otherwise it would have gained my vote. I vote for 5!

Seems like mine cant compete with a couple of the others xD

By the way. There is something special about these screenshots. Does anyone know what it might be?
Who will guess it right, gets a little bit of a reputation. Hehe.

YES. On the 6th picture, the npc says: "can you feel the scent?" However it's not able to feel the scent, you are only able to smell it.

Wrong. However thanks for the correction. You who know who should know to who this goes to.

There is colorful (1 pixel line) frame around every single picture :) Nice idea. Almost like rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back