• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spring Breeze - Voting has ended - Check the results now!

Which one is the most beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did people vote 1? I think its not as good as 6, doesn't have a spring feeling at all.

Number 6 looks like its Autumn.
Number 2 has my vote.

Seems like some people got caught by the quality of the pic 1 instead of focusing on the main theme.

I have voted for Number 6 myself, I like that better then any.

To be honest, only number 3 go the spring theme right. Even though I voted for 1

IMO only pics 2, 3, 6 and 7 follow up to the spring theme, even tho the others are well done.

I agree with Siegh, but I never saw strawberries in spring :x

It's not about that strawberries won't grow in the "spring breeze"... It's his vision of spring breeze..

There are strawberries in spring on Harvest Moon, but I have no idea how its on rl.

There are strawberries in spring on Harvest Moon, but I have no idea how its on rl.

Strawberry grows its fruit under the leafs.

IMG_0009.JPG

10 votes to go!

Last edited:
Great, the guy above just created accs to vote for 2.

Only accounts with more than 100 posts should be able to vote on polls...

Great, the guy above just created accs to vote for 2.
Theres also someone who created 3 accounts to vote for himself
I think if you do these kind of shit you shouldn't be in any contest anymore
Be fair or get disqualified? yes, no?

@Up

Yes, I dont know if there are any way to check this but anyone who do this should be banned from contests forever.

@Up

Yes, I dont know if there are any way to check this but anyone who do this should be banned from contests forever.
Just at look who voted (click any amount of vote for any pic) and check each person who voted, if there are some newfags with 0-1 posts well I guess it's then pretty clear

SpongeBobRocks, Sunfile, Carmelita bc, MiryNopelesesto, all accounts with no posts wich have probably been created by this guy above (not Luffy).

Edit: It sucks to have to do this, I dont really care if I win but Id like at least a fair competition.

SpongebobRocks, MryNopelesesto & Carmelita bc are the same .
So imo the final result their votes shouldn't count. (-3)

Sunfile is none of them

Sunfile got 1 post and has created his account yesterady :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back