• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spring Breeze - Voting has ended - Check the results now!

Which one is the most beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cheaters:
Contests should mainly be for fun. Winning should be an extra something that is ofcourse awesome, but an extra.
I made my piece and I had fucking fun while making it. When I submitted it I only hoped that some people would like it. But actually I didn't give a damn fuck. I had fun!
so, mr cheater or mrs cheater:
E65QZ.png

SpongebobRocks, MryNopelesesto & Carmelita bc are the same .
So imo the final result their votes shouldn't count. (-3)

Sunfile is none of them

Could you help making the votes fair?
We should also think of something to prevent cheating.

Edit: Please do not discuss cheating, we will solve it.

The winners will be shown one day after the poll ends
due to unforeseen consequences. So, 16 April 12:00.

Last edited:
To be honest, there was nothing that really caught my attention so I kinda voted on the one I liked most without looking at the theme, so I ended up voting for 1.

I think 1 or 6 is the winner.. Number two and one (maybe) was cheated xd

Well, I hope all the votes made by 1-2 post accs will be ignored.

Number 2 doesn't even deserve a top 3 spot.
(no offence tho, I like it and it's origional, but imo can't compete to 1,4 &6.)

Well, I hope all the votes made by 1-2 post accs will be ignored.

Amount of posts doesn't really have to mean anything. Best to look at the creation date. People can still create an account and spam the threads.
For me it doesn't really matter who will win, but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed how this contest turned out. People who thought winning was so important that they didn't want to vote on other maps or even made accounts to get more votes. Even though I think everyone did a good job on the maps and I really enjoyed seeing all these happy beautiful maps.

There is an invisible tile where they can move on. If not then its walkable water tile.
I dont think so look at image one. There are 4 seagulls all in the middle of the exact same movement all heading north. Who ever took that picture had really good luck.

Not really, if someone makes invisible tiles, put monsters on them, ingame they would look like that. Because they don't move on invisible tiles (if the person is not on that floor, the monsters only have 1 tile to walk on or when the person has a god char) and they move at the same time if they spawn at the same time.

And now.. all of those who participated can go and make a map together :D

3 days left!

Adding a few rows to the contest rules:

Banned members vote don't count
Multiple votes from same IP don't count
People who vote for their piece will be disqualified (from now on)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back