• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spring Breeze - Voting has ended - Check the results now!

Which one is the most beautiful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like making waterfalls works best for showoff :p But I get the spring feeling the most from picture 6.

1, 5, 6 are bests, my final type is 6.

Number 8
sad-forever-alone-face-only.png

Voted for 2nd, could've been 6 but, snow, in spring..? dafuq

It was snowing here, and its spring. The roofs are covered with snow atm.

Well well well, I think it depends from were we live to feel/see the "spring breeze" :/
It's weird to me see flamingos, or rabbits, or deers, or seagulls, and most weird it's see ice!

So, I'm sorry but i'd vote for mine, unfortunately I can't :[!
So I won't vote for any other, I'm sorry u.u
Good luck my friends ^^

Edit: As far as I knew.. There were 15 people signed up for the contest and I see 8 pictures U_U this makes me sad T_T

Vote for someone... Imho. I mapped too yet I voted.

I didnt vote too D: and I wont, cuz I cant decide. all those screen have good parts and bad ones.

btw. why not seagulls? birds coming from the warm south and flying back to the north where they came from.
but I dont know why ppl throw leaves on the ground, it's spring not autumn

and btw. I hate it when ppl vote with 3 chars on the same picture.

didnt photos 1 and 7 enhance there image by adding seagulls manually? They arent part of the map so they have to be from some photo editing software.

4 and 5 are cool but dont remind me of spring which I believe is an important part of this contest. My favorites are for 2 and 6. Voted.

I didnt vote too D: and I wont, cuz I cant decide. all those screen have good parts and bad ones.

btw. why not seagulls? birds coming from the warm south and flying back to the north where they came from.

Vote please. Vote on Number 8 or something.

didnt photos 1 and 7 enhance there image by adding seagulls manually? They arent part of the map so they have to be from some photo editing software.

4 and 5 are cool but dont remind me of spring which I believe is an important part of this contest. My favorites are for 2 and 6. Voted.

There is an invisible tile where they can move on. If not then its walkable water tile.

As I said, it depends where you live*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back