• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprite Target circle

Hunier

Reaction score
Hello, community, I'm breaking my head for a while, to get the target to stay round the target system of PxG, remembering I already have the round sprite, someone could give a light ?, or give a way?

YJCrkzV.png

It's not in the sprite files, but it's in the client, in the Tibia default client it in the Tibia.pic file.

Hi, friend thanks for replying, but I use otclient, are sure that the target, in formed circle, is in .pic files, otclient only uses .dat and .spr

I have seen something similar in resources-> codes c++ or mods/lua functions, but I dont remember anything else.

It would have some configuration, for it to copy a sprite, instead of drawing automatic via source, since I have the sprite of the circle, would be easier not ?, thank you for the information given, I keep trying.

It would have some configuration, for it to copy a sprite, instead of drawing automatic via source, since I have the sprite of the circle, would be easier not ?, thank you for the information given, I keep trying.
You will need to code it, there is no configuration to change from a code to draw a square for a code to search for a sprite. It's hardcoded.

Back