• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spriting- how to cut outfit with mounts (object builder)

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland

i wonder if someone could explain me this a bit simce i cant found a tutorial with this

how to cut outfit with mounts in png to convert it to obd

why i dont export it from obd to obd?

because one of the sprites that im trying to use is from tibia 10.98 that isn't compatile with older sprites/dat files
so i need do this in this way

Here is the picture of the sprite that im trying to use
3GKJeJE.png

pls help

regards

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont be able to use this sprite the way it runs on 10.98 since the sprite has a fuckton more of frames than old tibia versions can display.

just take a look on how old sprites are saved and try to do the same with the new one, I'm just saying you wont be able to make it run as smooth as it does on 10.x, you'll have to cut some frames off.

You have all the tools and resources you need in front of you (ObjectBuilder), just use them.

You wont be able to use this sprite the way it runs on 10.98 since the sprite has a fuckton more of frames than old tibia versions can display.

just take a look on how old sprites are saved and try to do the same with the new one, I'm just saying you wont be able to make it run as smooth as it does on 10.x, you'll have to cut some frames off.

You have all the tools and resources you need in front of you (ObjectBuilder), just use them.

indeed you are wrong(you would be right if you mean im trying to use the obd file into another sprites verion but im trying to cut a png its not the same) if cut it and place the sprites correctly it could be used in any version.... im pretty sure
because i've done tis before with others sprites

and yes i noticed about thats why im looking to cut it with object builder to convert it to obd and use that sprite in another spr/dat version exampe 8.7
so im wondering how i should cut the sprites to make it works? becuse i have no idea and out there are 0 tutorias about how to do this

Last edited:
Check your inbox! You'll find a tutorial from tibiaking to do exactly what you need in my PM.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have a similar problem.

When I export this outfit exactly (Citizen), to edit and work a new one.
0yuWtuFMToW6R6ICjpBiZg.jpeg

It goes with that format you posted:
pC_YklDuTOqcXbZsep5fzw.jpeg

However, when I import the Animation Editor, it saves on another form:
Q4nKwK4TTSGEQhdNp_XAzQ.jpeg

chIvyHUPRWu1RF61IH0Y8A.jpeg

GVzLOOGBT8aPdQhmIWfEuQ.jpeg

A_rQ-pGiTgeUGjqJEWmYMw.jpeg

K5Krmd_pTZucak_4PwF-lQ.jpeg

And this happening he bug at the time of import. The only way I know of saving in .obd is like this, and it don't work.
Is there any other way or program to save the file to .obd?

I noticed that it only saves the style of the outfit at most 4 columns. Notice in the picture below a test that I did. Anyone know if can I change it so I can identify more columns? For the outfit it needs 16 columns of 64px. That's why making a mistake importing.

ePJv4sqdRiC6RKYxI8z8eg.jpeg

Back