• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() pid etc

zerosmoke

Reaction score
I've tried compiling 0.2.9 Mystic Spirit, finally got it compiled, and then when I try to run it, it gives me all this:

SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() pid
SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() count
SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() itemtype
SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataBlob() attributes

and...

SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() value
SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt() paid

etc etc etc, the server GUI seems to spam it as I try to run the server, finally ending in it triumphantly stating that the Server is Online, when in actuality, if anyone tries to log in, it will crash immediately.

I don't know if this matters or not, but after getting all those errors I downloaded the source for Mystic Spirit 0.2.11pl2.r96 and tried to compile it. After dealing with the -lluamysql missing, I finally got it compiled, but I have the same errors.

Also, I may be doing this wrong, but I already have an OT running 0.2.9, and I simply copied the new 0.2.11 Server application file over to my OT along with the items.otb file and ran the server. Is there something else I needed to do to run the new 0.2.11 server application? Any other files I needed to copy over?

Edit:
I copied over the whole 0.2.11 folder to the server and tried to run it. Now, no errors, but as soon as I try to log in, wham, the server crashes...

Still looking...

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Last edited:
Back