• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SQL] Schema Not loading properly.

CuriousVirus

Reaction score
Edit -0 I have managed to fix the issue myself with allot of brain twisting silly issues.. If anybody has issues with loading Mysql..
just turn your Mysql from localuser to 127.0.0.1.. seemed to have fix my issue with not writing new variables, such as Accounts Characters and etc.

Last edited:
Just execute the query in a right way.

SQL:
CREATE TABLE "groups"

"id" INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ,
"name" VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ,
"flags" INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
"access" INTEGER NOT NULL ,
"maxdepotitems" INTEGER NOT NULL ,
"maxviplist" INTEGER NOT NULL
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

Hey, I didn't realize it might be that easy, but my Server is telling me that my Schema.SQLITE is "empty" can you tell me exactly what belongs in my Schema.SQLite and I will just Edit it into it? Sorry for the inconvenience, anyhelp would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

I also attempted to add the query in manually and it told me-

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"groups" "id" INTEGER PRIMARY KEY , "name" VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL , "flag' at line 1

SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `groups` (
`id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ,
`name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL ,
`flags` INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
`access` INTEGER NOT NULL ,
`maxdepotitems` INTEGER NOT NULL ,
`maxviplist` INTEGER NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Thank you ninja, so far that has worked within my SQL database. I have one small issue, it seems as if my SQL isn't being written by the server. Any ideas? I have the information correct in my Config.lua I believe :O

- - - Updated - - -

What I mean, when I create a Character it still has one Line in my character directory in the database. Says the account manager is my only character. but I can logon my other chars etc.

Back