• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQLite + queries

I love you ;DD
edit: Seems I need some further guidance...

I tried this query, what I want to do is change all characters with account_id 2 outfit to color X;
UPDATE players WHERE account_id = 2 SET lookfeet = 200, lookbody = 200, looklegs = 200, lookhead = 200;

But, SQL Error: near "WHERE": syntax error

Last edited:
I love you ;DD
edit: Seems I need some further guidance...

I tried this query, what I want to do is change all characters with account_id 2 outfit to color X;
UPDATE players WHERE account_id = 2 SET lookfeet = 200, lookbody = 200, looklegs = 200, lookhead = 200;

But, SQL Error: near "WHERE": syntax error

UPDATE `players` SET `lookfeet` = 'X' AND `lookbody` = 'X' AND `looklegs` = 'X' AND `lookhead` = 'X' WHERE `account_id` = '2'

Here u go.

Thanks lots. Seems like it's working ;D Although, I get that "choose outfit window" and I really don't like it to show, because I think it makes all my characters light blue again...

Is it because of something like lastlogin is 0 or a storagevalue missing?

Seems I can't rep twice :p

Last edited:
Thanks lots. Seems like it's working ;D Although, I get that "choose outfit window" and I really don't like it to show, because I think it makes all my characters light blue again...

Is it because of something like lastlogin is 0 or a storagevalue missing?

Seems I can't rep twice :p

I think it's declared somewhere in source code.

edit:
Actually, the last query won't work. :s
The fields remain the same (the colours doesn't change)

Any clues? :(

- remember I'm on SQLite

Last edited:
Back