• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Squidy's Layouts Thread

squidy

Reaction score
I have seen that other graphic designers don't like my "single layout single thread", so I am making my own thread with layouts ;P

Remember to comment my works!

PS. When you comment any layout, please use layout name, not number - I'll post more :p

If you're interested in my works, look on my and Mr Sunshine service look on:

or our Otland Thread Or just send me pm with which layout you're interested.

Okay, here is it:p

Name: Avisio Layout | Work Time: 17 hours (Yeee, I know - a lot :D But it was my 4th layout)
k0LVF5o5en.png

Name: Gold Tribal Layout | Work Time: 7 hours + 2 hours editing
Layout3_wxnpxa.png

Name: Simple Modern Layout | Work Time: 4 hours
ySeDmvnl67.png

Name: MoonArt Layout | Work Time: 6 hours
Current-L_wehpeq.png

Name: Mystic Layout | Work Time: 8 hours
Current-L_weaaeq.png

And remember: if you're watching - COMMENT!

I am taking care about your opinion :)

Avisio: Somehow simple, but nice. Dunno how would it look when you put more content (I mean with bigger height.).
Gold Tribal: It's very nice @ gfx, but I dislike that top-box with status etc., probably just my opinion.
Modern: Doesn't fit to Tibia/any game, but if someone is making some portal/blog it's perfect layout for that person, maybe other colors like gray/dark blue/black instead of purple would fit better.
MoonArt: Too simple :p.
Mystic: Very, very nice layout. Perfectly fits to any RPG server/game. I'd add image as background logo tho.

I like them all!
Except Modern Layout, I prefer the others tbh.
MoonArt Layout is nice, looks peaceful :)

damn, they'r all dope! Except the one that Divise said :p
I loved the first one, because it wasn't 2much. U kno wha I'm sayin'? I mean, it was simple and perfect. Not too much details but also some.

Back