• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

STACKABLE ITEMS? cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2

Bayue

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jMb2Nju33
Reaction score
How can I get items to stack in this distribution? "The Forgotten Server 0.3.6.3429"

Would greatly appreciate some help on this one!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Edit the tibia.dat and items.otb.
If there are items that are normally stackable in 8.60 but not on the server, then they probable have attributes from 8.54 (charges) so you can use a different items.xml and items.otb or change it.

Edit the tibia.dat and items.otb.
If there are items that are normally stackable in 8.60 but not on the server, then they probable have attributes from 8.54 (charges) so you can use a different items.xml and items.otb or change it.
I'm sorry, I may have explained it a little bit wrong, the items do stack but they don't auto stack. How can I get that to happen?

It's a compiling tutorial, after you made the changes in the source you need to compile it to create a new .exe file and replace it with your current one.

It's a compiling tutorial, after you made the changes in the source you need to compile it to create a new .exe file and replace it with your current one.
Alright, will try one time is a factor. Thanks! :)

Back