• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff cleanup & recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally time to start to look for new staff members again, after demoting some of our inactive staff members. If you are interested in helping us out, please post an application in this board: http://otland.net/f398/. There is no specific template on how your post should look, you are free to structure it as you like and provide what information you feel is necessary for us to know.

We'd like to thank the following users for being with us for a long time and helping us to keep OtLand clean from spam and malicious software:
  • Mokerhamer
  • makr0mango
  • Cato
  • Jonern
  • wyzr

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Well, hard to be patient about something like this. But is there any date or what so ever, when the mod/mods will be choosen?

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Well, hard to be patient about something like this. But is there any date or what so ever, when the mod/mods will be choosen?

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

I dont care if I become a mod or not, I just applied if they choose me I'll be really glad to help the cummunity.
There isn't a date, OtLand Staff will check them all and take I guess.

I dont care if I become a mod or not, I just applied if they choose me I'll be really glad to help the cummunity.
There isn't a date, OtLand Staff will check them all and take I guess.

Who told you there isn't a date? ^_^

i heard there was =o
but it was just from a fellow forum friend, so i dont know for sure

I would like to know also if there is a deadline :)

Didn't I already said it? If not, I wish you all good luck!
The members who's going to be promoted is probably worth it!

OO Our bigast emeny is mod now :S
he ban all no pls
HEJJ SILENT XDD gz 4k posty

Ive seen some new mods!! Gratz guys, Just want to know is that all mods or will there be more mods?

Thank you :) I'd say that since the applications board is still open, there might be more mods but that's my humble opinion.

Talaturen, don't take this as something offensive... But, was kinda
predictable that Hani was going to get mod.

No offence Hani, I'm happy for you :)

So far I've seen:

Hani
KuGaSh1ra
ntmr

Last edited:
I want mod in 'Website Applictions' section (to update my scripts/links in first post). Spam Talaturen about it :)
You can also spam in this thread:
OtLand
:p
EDIT:
Links in my first posts are to ooold versions of scripts (beta!) and this versions are hackable (like first version of powergamers stats [I forget about int before query to database]).

We can't view that thread Gesior :)
Only admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back