• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been almost two weeks since our update, and as promised we would recruit more staff members after the update to be able to handle the amount of reports we receive. If you believe that you have the time to help us out to enforce the rules on OtLand, please post an application in this forum: http://otland.net/f398/. What we do look at when you post your application is not the quality of the application itself, but at what you have contributed to the forum in the past, your activity, your reputation in the community (not reputation points!) and the amount of posts you have reported. You are free to structure and style your application in any way you would like to, there is no specific structure to follow. Interesting information in your application would be what timezone you live in, your age, which languages you know, and which forum(s) you would prefer to moderate.

There has also been several changes in the staff, nsanee - who previously was a global moderator has been demoted for inactivity (we have no idea where he disappeared, if anyone has more information than we do, please let us know :huh:). Deavz and Kula_ who previously were board moderators are now global moderators.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I'm having second thoughts about Deavz, he's going insane with his new power.

I assume you're posting this because he deleted the post which you asked me information for yesterday? The reason he deleted that post was clear, it was an answer to a post which was deleted for being offtopic, hence, it had no reason to stay. Deavz is doing a pretty good job and is hard working.

And I'm going insane over this thread...not! Well, do you guys know when you will pick and announce, like ETA? It would be nice to know.. :)
?

Muuh, said the cow. - I did not apply. Congratulations to all who applied and whose being promoted, though.

Last edited:
How come ?

i do not know how to do the application :S

EDIT:

hehe, thanks Saro, only i read all post from Tala and now i know how to make apply, but thanks. :)

Last edited:
i do not know how to do the application :S

All you need to do is to create a thread in the moderator application(I don't know what it's called) and write whatever your application should contain, good luck :)

If you don't know how to make a simple application and follow Talaturens instructions...I don't think you should even apply. That shows how much you pay attention and/or know english well.

If you don't know how to make a simple application and follow Talaturens instructions...I don't think you should even apply. That shows how much you pay attention and/or know english well.

better care and talking ... read as my comment yesterday? when it edited? first, you really never accepted you will not be so stupid and uneducated you are because before commenting on one thing, read reviews, right? :)

Congrats Deavz and Kula_
Even though I haven't seen Kula about really, but hey.

& Good luck to everyone applying.

better care and talking ... read as my comment yesterday? when it edited? first, you really never accepted you will not be so stupid and uneducated you are because before commenting on one thing, read reviews, right? :)
Ehm... And how were you planning on getting hired when you can't communicate with other people? I'm referring to your English.

TXP as a mod = tranquility.

I will submit an application since, OTFans will never be honored by me as a moderator anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back